Should kids under the age of 18 be allowed to have a Facebook page?

• Skcwbeyteytl;hgkhzxglkfhgefylwei jskhdbvjkhfdb jhkjshdfjkshd fg

Sdbvfmdhfvejfshgfiluw jkhdsg jklrdjkhf jkshdfjks h j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j

• Yes, the mature ones should.

I am a 9 yr old myself, but I feel that if the child is mature, the parents set the profile to private, and the child knows the rules, they should be allowed. Hundreds of children and teens have Facebook profiles already, even those under 13, the minimum age for Facebook. It should be up to the parents, not the website.

• Kids should be allowed to have a Facebook

Kids should be allowed to have a Facebook because it lets them talk to old friends and family that live far away and parents should control the Facebook page so they can see what the child is saying.And the Facebook page should be blocked for public reading than only fiends and family can read what hs been seen.

• Kids should have a facebook account

They will have fun with the website! Also it is a safe place to share your thoughts online! Just know that an adult could always look and see if anything is ok or not and could stop it right away! Kids should get a facebook to say hi to their friends also

• Yes, but with limitations a Facebook page is fine.

Kids under the age of 18 do not realize that there are adults out there in the real world trolling to find them and abuse them. So it is fine if they have a social media page for their friends and family. However, there needs to be a way that ensures it is all kept private and there is no way someone outside could find them.

• Yes, I believe kids under 18 should be allowed to have a Facebook page.

Yes, I believe kids under 18 should be allowed to have a Facebook page. Although I do believe their should be age restrictions, I think 18 is too old. Facebook is a great way for high school kids to keep in communication and plan events. I believe that the current Facebook age restriction of 13 is perfect.

• Kids under the age of 18 should not have a Facebook page

Kids under the age of 18 should not have a Facebook page as it has been said (and occasionally proven) teenagers lack the maturity and social awareness to censor themselves on the Internet. Facebook is also a platform which lacks proper oversight of minors on their platform and often fails to protect minors when they are placed in situations in which they are manipulated and abused.

• Kids Should not have a facebook account

Parents could post something bad, its teaching your child to lie because they fake their age, and it is a less chance of cyberbullying. Just THINK do you want your child to be safe on the internet? More and more kids are on the internet getting facebook accounts . No

• I believe children under the age of 18 should not have a facebook

Because there could be some creeps out there like predators pretending they are a 17 year old hottie and then it turns out they are some 50 yr old creep who is just waiting to go out there to "meet" a little 14 yr old and then dump her into his truck take her to his basement and then abuse her sexually then 3 days later someone finds her naked in a dumpster

• Kids should have a facebook account