• Kids need good imagination.

Downloading games and other stuff can be good for kids.They can get a great imagination.WE NEED TO HAVE KIDS be educated and have fun for at least 4 or more hours.KIDS could learn a lot of goood stuff about this world and can show to protect thereself.IPads can be good.

• Kids need good imagination.

• Kids need good imagination.

• Ipads are ruining the physical world

If children are introduced to ipads at such a young age they will not understand the physical world and will not develop natural play skills. Children need to be out with nature, interacting with the natural world not a stupid antisocial screen.
    If children glued to screens will run the world then we have a problem.

• I think kids should not use I-pads because they are a distraction

The I-pads are a distraction because they can be exposed to inappropriate stuff on the internet . Also they can meet strangers online . They also can cheat on a test by logging out of the test and go on the internet and looking up the answer. That is why I think that kids should not use I-pads.

• I think kids should not use I-pads because they are distraction.

I-pads are a distraction because on the internet kids can be exposed by inappropriate stuff .Also they can be dangers because you can meet strangers online .They also can be a distraction because you can cheat on a test on the I-pad by loging of the test and going on the internet a

• IPads will decrease learning capability of children

Its really sad how the people are becoming so dependent on technology. Call me old fashioned, but I believe that playing with blocks and dolls or whatever it is, helps the child learn more and develop his/her capacity of grasping information. If a child is able to hold a physical object, its easier for them to learn. Plus, iPads are unhealthy, creating addiction and harming the eye sight. If kids starts at such an early age using iPads, then they'll eventually grow up relying every aspect of their life on technology.

• Age restriction for children using Ipad

It is undeniable that using Ipads bring many advantages to not only adults but also chilren. However, Ipads (Tablets) and smartphones are very bad for children. Some scientific research prove that TV makes people less creative and active. Ipad is one of smart devices which made children stay at bench chair for long hours continuously. Maybe children will react in solving problems of games fastly, however, these games will make children tend to enjoy short-term problems. It means that if they face hard problems, they will tend to retreat.
    Moreover, games on Ipad are greatly attracting to children. So children will suffer physical and mental diseases. They will lack of playing sports and time for finishing homeworks in school. Furthermore, there are a lof of addictive applications existing in ipads. So if your children can control what they are doing with ipad, then leave ipad to them :)

• No way jose

Ipads are bad for your brain. The device contains “toxic brominated compounds (indicating the presence of brominated flame retardants — so-called BFRs) and hazardous PVC plastics.” The chemicals are said to have a negative effect on sexual and reproductive health in mammals and are therefore banned from toys and other commonly used products. Two of the phthalate plasticisers found at high levels in the headphone cable are toxic to reproduction