• A no-brainer. Of course!

It is so much easier for everyone if you wear uniforms. You don't have to think about what you will wear the next day, you don't have to think about the latest fashions. And there are so many ways to make your school uniform your own, different from anyone else, that you still have ways to express yourself.

• Yes They Should

I think requiring uniforms for school children of all ages would be a benefit for everyone involved. Not only would it greatly diminish the cost of school clothes, but it would cut down on a lot of the reasons some children are made fun of. It can be very expensive to clothe a child for school, not all parents can afford to spend a lot of money. I would hate for my child to be picked on because she isn't wear what all the other kids consider 'cool'.

• Kids should wear uniforms

Yes, I personally believe and have had first hand experience in kids wearing uniform dress to schools. There is less teasing and bullying because of this. Our schools here serve both rich and poor kids, and when everyone wears the same clothing, there is less of a chance they will get picked on.

• It is a good idea for kids to wear school uniforms

Although some may complain about the loss of invidual expression, school uniforms are a sound idea. This helps present a comraderie which is quite beneficial to overall discipline. It also helps reduce clothing competition among students which might unneccessarily make some students feel inadequate. It is also helpful to parents and students to make easy morning decisions about clothing choices when they might otherwise be rushed for time.

• Kids should wear school uniforms

Kids should wear school uniforms so it provides a sense of unity in the school. It also is much easier on the parents and kids and causes less fighting over the age old question of what to wear. It also makes administration and teachers almost completely eliminate having to be aware of appropriate versus inappropriate clothes. Instead they just watch for specific uniform rules.

• Kid's should wear uniforms.

If you wear a school uniform on school trips you will have a less chance of getting lost than if you didn't.
    Wearing a school uniform shows people that you are in that school and that you are with them. School uniform is a basic set of clothes that you wear to school. If you woke up in the morning and went to your wardrobe and thought what shall I wear to school today, by the time you had chosen you would be three hours late for school.

• It prevents bullying.

Yes, they should. I think requiring uniforms for school children of all ages would be a benefit for everyone involved. Not only would it greatly diminish the cost of school clothes, but it would cut down on a lot of the reasons some children are made fun of. It can be very expensive to clothe a child for school, and not all parents can afford to spend a lot of money.

• As A Student, I'd Love Uniforms, And The Only No Wants Uniforms Too

Uniforms in schools promote a sense of professionalism in education, that you're there for a purpose, and can help instil confidence and a sense of dignity in students. It cuts down on such arbitrary but ever present concerns such as what people wear. In fact it would help promote class mingling, since everyone on a visual level is in fact equal. Some of the best education systems in the world have uniforms, and I believe that we should too.

• I Think kids should wear uniforms.

You need some rules or kids might run around NAKED for all you know! ( I am a teacher who witnessed this) so uniforms are the way to go! My children once almost snuck off to school in bukinis! And yes they were boys! I need uniforms for my children!

• A lot less teasing

I think kids would be a lot less stressed out about what they wear and what shoes they wear. For example on rushed mornings you don't know what to wear and your trying to get out the house and your all stressed about what you can wear. It also takes along time to find something to wear especially girls

• No, no, no.

Kids should be able to choose what they want and be able to impress the other gender and the persons friends and it would not crush or ruin a child's creativity and feelings. Wearing uniforms is like a prison and no choice to the child. Plus, it is a waste of money to the parents because they spend all this money on clothing and then the child can't wear those new clothes.

• I disagree

Because it takes away your personality and the school would be boring with no color. How would you like if your friends and family and everything you know today with color just all of a sudden turns gray? The blind have no choice but to only see shades of gray. I feel if they had a choose like the students today they would love to have all the colors of the rainbow. I know I love color in my life and that's why I feel like we shouldn't wear ugly, stuffy old uniforms. Be bold wear your colors proud!

• Kids should not wear uniforms

Kids should not wear uniform because it doesn't allow them to express their style. We need freedom to express who we are. Maybe kids don't have the money to pay for school uniforms. We should be allowed to wear what we want. We have our rights. There should be no dress codes in school.

• Compromising Basic Rights

This is the first amendment right you want to compromise here. I don't care how old a person is, he/she is entitled to some basic rights. Our country is built upon independence and rights. In truth, clothing has very little impact on bullying. As soon as people wear the same clothing it will be weight, height, eye color or race that leads to bullying. People will be bullied for their skin color next instead of the color of their clothes. Bullies will bully regardless of fashion choices. Mandating that kids wear the same clothes is like prison or Stalinist Russia. As a country that promotes freedom and individual rights, we cannot take away anyone's basic rights regardless of their age.

• Is There That Much Of a Difference?

Okay, real talk here. I'VE BEEN BULLIED, AND IT WASN'T BECAUSE OF MY CLOTHES. It was because of my name. The bully and I shared the same name. So, honestly, I find that clothing is not a big reason for being bullied. Often, it's because of their race, gender, religion or like me, their name.

• No No No

I don't think anyone should ware uniforms because everyone will look the same. There will be no reason to go to school. Who wants to be plain, not my children... They would feel like they are in jail. Having to ware the same as everyone else. This is a free country and they should be aloud to ware what they want. I know that someone will find a way to make front of someone in different ways but its still a FREE COUNTRY....

• Kids should not wear uniforms

Uniforms do help but it does not in many ways. They do not allow kids to have a sense of freedom. They also cost a lot and you need a lot more than one so it costs around 1000 or 2000 dollars for high quality suits. From a grade seven student

• Kids think they're ugly

Kids don't like uniforms heck, I know that because I'm a 10 year old girl who likes to express herself. I don't know about boys but I know that girls need style in their lives! At least try to make them prettier and stylish to enjoy them. To choose the right answer ask a kid because us girls should be free to wear what we want (hey I'm not a boy and idk what they want so just deal with it)!

• No Uniforms For Kids!

I don't think children should have to wear uniforms, because it takes away they're style, and they can't be creative or express themselves, it also seems like with uniforms, it says Children aren't trusted with they're choice of clothing if it is going to be acceptable or not. Aren't schools supposed to teach to trust?!

• No more uniforms!

It's just not fun or creative It also kinda takes away their sival rights!Kids should live their own way and express them selves we need to fight for children's rights!Plus why do we NEED to wear uniforms anyway?!?!?!I am saying this from a child's view cause I am one! No uniforms

Anonymous says2013-03-08T17:12:57.200
I Agree we Should Wear Uniforms
Anonymous says2013-04-19T18:06:13.287
I think this is weird
Anonymous says2013-04-19T18:06:52.127
We should not wear uniforms
Anonymous says2013-04-24T16:43:25.477
Uniforms are stupid.. Uniforms take away the creativity and the way they express themselves.. When you wear uniforms, you feel all locked up inside and you dont feel like anyone knows who you really are...