• Wear whatever you like!

I think they should because school is about learning not about judging your clothes. At least something that's not gang. And wear something that fits you and something. Guys can where tanks and girls can where there short shorts. Holes can be on your jeans, but not above the knees.

• All kids should wear free dress

Kids should where free dress because it helps them become creative more and they will work better it might just inspire the kid into working harder more in class so they can get there work finished and maybe learn something. My kids would love to have free dress it will help them learn Alot to do good in school.But some parents might not agree with me and some teachers might not either but my kid would love that at Dickinson West in Hamtramck Michigan

• Ffffffffff ff f

F f f f fff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f ff f

• Yes Yes Yes

Yes children should have a choice of what they want to wear. Clothes express who you are. I think there should be some restrictions but they don't get to wear inappropriate clothes. They have to look their age and not look like your 20 years old not 10 or thiteen. The end

• Yes god gave us free will

Why should the teachers school staff get to wear whatever they want and we don't . Its a school we came to learn not to wear a school uniform all day . Its unfair school uniform are expense and don't last long whats the point .Please tell me .By zaza jackson

• Yes they should

The board of education does not buy the students clothes. Therefore they should have no right to tell the students what to wear and how to wear it. Children have their own way of fashion and they should be able to express it in their own way as can possible.

• Yes they should

• Yes they should

• Standing out and not being a team

Children should be able wear whatever they want in school because it's allowing them to be they're self's and not look all the same because Finland's school and have no uniform and have stunning grades but the UK have uniforms and have not so stunning grades so schools shouldn't have uniforms

• Students should be able to wear whatever they want.

As a student, i believe it is easier and more fun to be able to express yourself and not have to wear what everyone else has to. I dont see the point in wearing a uniform. What is that honestly gonna do? No matter what the rules are people are still gonna break them and personalize it somehow.

• I say no.

Who would want a kid to go to school dressed as a pole dancer or wear shorts that show too much rear or a shirt that shows too much cleavage? Sure they like it but say hello to offenders out there. It is better to protect children than to let them wear clothing that makes them look like they want to get picked up by a total stranger.

• From:school girl bestie

Nope!! Because to me it is more like showing off then your bullies get angry at you and then there would be an ENORMOUSE fight where you would get in trouble for only your clothing. You would be ashamed of your self so school uniforms are way better like really. Who is with me?!

• We should be allowed

We should be allowed because its self expression. We are just confident, theres nothing wrong with that, dont bring us down. School is a place for learning, not to worry about if were going to break one of the thousands 0f dress codes. If some one doesnt like out outfits thats not our problem

• NOPE! They shouldn't!

People can be made fun of for what clothes they wear! Also, why spend so much time thinking about what to wear when they can just slip on a school uniform and be on their merry way? Kids should not be able to wear just WHATEVER they want. There has to be limits!

• It's so unfair for kids

Why should we not be allowed to wear free dress sometimes people get bullied because there school dress is to big or long and when they get to wear what they want they won't be bullied. Plus people feel more comfortable in there own clothes. They won't have to buy school uniform they will be saving heaps of money.

• People should be able to wear what they want

People should be able to wear what they want because it is a way of expression, it is a way to stand out i believe people should be able to wear what they want to school with in reason. If you are out and about I do not care what you wear but I would not recommend wearing short shorts or see through shirts in public because there are a lot of crazy people out there who might take advantage of you an then there is no going back so i think kids should be able to wear what ever they want with in reason !!!!!!!!!

• Yes they should

When students dress they the freedom of speech and can express their personalities by the clothes they wear. But yes their should be guid lines for example girls can't come to school dressed like a stripper. Kids will look at your clothes but not all day because after they saw they saw it then that is that and they move on.

• Why cant we all be free

It not a bad thing to dress how you like unless you come in wearing birthday suits at least may have a couple of rules but kipp aspire we wear a whole uniform like from head to toe I just don't think it fair my mother payed 40 dollars on a freaking polo I need like 5 and so it all adds up and then the sweat shirts are like 70 buck wtf!! I don't want to wear uniform I mean let us be free like come on I don't think it right so when I go home people well be like oh I know what school she goes to they could be bad men or even women honestly let us be for once some one needs to start a protest just like they are protest Donald trump protest freaking uniforms!!!!!!!!!

• Don't act like the person u r not

People walk in front and think this is not representing the school they wear sleeve-less shirts shorts that are not appropriate for little kids that walk pass the school even boys they come to school to show-off to girls. They are not even there to get a proper job. What if girls come in crop tops. What do parents think letting a child go to a casual clothes school

• Don't act like the person u r not