Should kids with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome be required to participate in physical education classes?

• Yes, they should

You have to take their limites into consideration. Peoples downfalls can be calculated. If they always sit back and do nothing, life is going to pass them bye. I have asthma and played NCAA football. If I just sat back and accepted it, I would have been one lazy teenager and child.

• Yes, I think children with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome should be required to participate in Physical Education class.

I believe that as long as the child has the ability to do some physical activity then he/she should be required to use it in some way during Physical Education class, perhaps the child does not have to do the same intense activity the other children are doing they can do a easier activity.

• Kids with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome should be required to participate in physical education classes.

Kids with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome should be required to participate in physical education classes. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is highly over used in the medical field and I think most doctors do it so that they can move on to their next patient. However, kids should be able to commit to at least 45 minutes in the gym everyday.

• Yes They Should

I believe if a child has Chronic Fatigue Syndrome then their parents should take them to medical professionals so they can be diagnosed, hopefully they find the underlying cause of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I do not believe this condition should exempt the child from taking physical education classes. Fitness and exercise can help the body.

• Cuz fam I said so

I don't have a great way of life and the rest of the day I don't think that the two sides to the point where you are the only one that is the only thing that would make me happy and you have played in a few years back yeah.

• They should rest.

No, kids with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome should not be required to participate in physical education classes, because their physical needs are likely very different than the physical needs of those around them. Those children might be even more put off to a healthy life style if they have to take classes that don't meet their needs or are too competitive.