Should Lamar Odom have told Kris Jenner that Bruce Jenner was dating her best friend?

• Lamar Odom Opinion toward Kris Jenner

I think lamar odam should have to told Kris Jenner that Bruce Jenner was dating her best friend because he is technically married to kris.kamihira,with whom Bruce Jenner was dating is the best friend of kris,who has two daughter and they are also the friend of Bruce and Kim's daughter too.so if i think Lamar Odam have told this thing to Kris Kenner other wise it will break the good relation among many peope.

• I do believe Lamar should have told Kris Jenner that Bruce Jenner was dating her bestfriend.

You've heard it, see it in person and in movies... You just don't date best friends... Whether its your friends best friend or your sisters best friend... you just don't. Even though I am not one to care who is dating who, usually if you are about to date some ones best friend you end up asking them if they would mind you two dating or not. Someone who's genuinely happy for you should have no problem with that but you just shouldn't do it behind your friend/sister's back.

• yes, he should

Yes all parties should have been informed about the relationship going on. If this had happened the betrayal being felt now would not be happening. In this age where information can be sent by many different types of technology it should be no surprise that Kris Jenner would of the affair.

• No, Lamar should not have told Kris that Bruce was dating her best friend.

No, I do not believe Lamar should have told Kris that Bruce was dating her best friend. What Bruce does, is his business and if anything Kris' best friend should have told her. What kind of friend dates your ex-husband and does not gain your approval first? Not a friend I would like to have, thats for sure.