• No, as this would do lots to ease the tension created.

Armstrong may want the chance to ride again, and feel like the punishment is too great, but too much damage has been done by this. Even if he could go back, I think he should give those involved in the sport a chance to move on, and hopefully create a healthier environment than existed with him. He admitted to bullying and to being unhappy while winning, and I think it would be the decent thing to let it go and try to grow in other ways.

• He Should Stay Away

Lance Armstrong should not return to cycling. He give the sport a bad name and his return would bring nothing but unwanted attention. Armstrong needs to stay away from the game and find something else to do. To be honest he should not even have the option. He should be banned.

• Why Should He Be Let Back?

I'm not concerned that Lance Armstrong took short cuts to win his races. It's hard to imagine anyone that doesn't want to do everything they can to be the best. (As the saying goes, if you aren't cheating, you aren't trying.) However, if an athlete in any other sport were caught using performance enhancing drugs, it wouldn't even be a question. He's done and gone. Let him stay that way.

• No, this would do nothing to ease the tension created

Armstrong may want the chance to ride again, and feel like the punishment is too great, but too much damage has been done by this. Even if he could go back, I think he should give those involved in the sport a chance to move on and, hopefully, create a healthier environment than existed with him. He admitted to bullying and to being unhappy while winning, and I think it would be the decent thing to let it go and try to grow in other ways.

• I don't think so

In many places he can't even if he wants to, but I'm not sure what it would accomplish regardless. He's proven to be a fraud, much like many of who he competed against. If he came back and won a major race I don't think anybody would care or think it negated anything he's been found guilty of doing.