• Yes it should

I think laws should be stricter for tennage drivers. The reason why is because teenage drivers will drink or be driving drunk. They will also be texting while driving and or drive with no hands. Some teenagers are not responsible to drive because some of them are reckless driving without sence. So this is why I think laws should be stricter on teenage drivers.

• Teens should have more strict rules.

The laws for teenage drivers should be more strict. Teenagers haven't been driving as long as adults and are still learning. More strict rules would encourage safer driving habits and make it safer for them as well as other drivers on the road. It would give them a chance to learn and improve.

• Yes they should

I believe laws should be stricter for teenage drivers, I mean no one is a perfect driver but they should have to go to driving school all teenagers before they are allowed to get their drivers licesnse they are more likey to cause accidents and the person or persons die as a result.

• My cuizin died from a car crash

I neer got a chance for meeting him becuase a car crash so i think the laws should be stricter incase of any emgancy so thats my suggestion for helping improve laws so i hoe that the cops will read ths and listin to my idea becuase i dont want any of my family geting hurt again so i hope my rules come true

• Having stricter driving laws for teens can prevent accidents and deaths

Even if there are still adults that do DWI, more teens drink and drive, and don't treat their substance properly. Whether it be drugs (especially since marijuana is legal now) or alcohol or whatever, teens tend to misuse it more. And even if maybe it is the problem that the liquor store sold it to them, maybe then having stricter laws on buying liquor and DWI can be enforced and make this better for everyone

• If you're irresponsible, then it doesn't matter what age you are.

Yes, teen drivers do tend to break the laws. 1.) That's not all teens. If you choose to be irresponsible, then it doesn't matter if you're 16 or 56. It's still the same choice. 2.) Most teens that get in accidents because they drive drunk. This is usually because teens have a very low tolerance to alcohol because their bodies are still developing. Therefore maybe instead of putting stricter driving laws for teens, you should perhaps institute stricter drinking and alcohol laws so they can't get it in the first place. 3.) The rules are already stringent. Reasonably tight yes, but they don't need to be raised anymore. If teens are already breaking the laws in place as of now, then what's to stop them from just ignoring the new rules and regulations after they are instituted, along with the requirements of now as they always have.

• Yes the laws should be stricter for teenage driver

Teens now be on there phone and don't pay attenchion to rodes, that is how a crash starts. Also some teens drive with only one hand. When your on the freeway you see crashes every which way. This is why laws should be stricter for teenage driers. Next time you get in a crash keep in mind my arguement

• Its good for teens to be safe

When teenagers first get their car they get worried and try not to get in a wreck. But when they get comfortable they don't realize that there lives can be taken away. There is also some teenager that drink and drive and do drugs. I hope that parents rather have there kids save than killed.

• Vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv cccccccccccccccc cccccccccc

Vvvvvvvvvvvvvccccc c c c c cc c cc c c c c cc c c c c c cc c c c cc c c c c c c cc c c c c c c cc c c c c c c c cc c c c c ccc

• Good guidelines are universal

Assuming all reasonable considerations are being taken into account and this example teenager is neither blind, nor brain damaged in some fashion that makes him in some way unique from the driving populace and insupportable as a driver, I argue that a good traffic guideline or law should purport to be universal, i.e. should pertain to and adequately govern all drivers who are otherwise legally eligible to be on road. Special considerations are band-aid fixes that do not address underlying complications of road travel. If a band-aid fix is being considered for teenagers (or more likely, the elderly) it should be investigated further to determine and remedy the underlying ripple for the benefit of all roadgoers. If it can be demonstrated that a portion of the driving populace are especially susceptible, above and beyond reasonable doubt, to a particular hazard, I would encourage policy makers to strongly consider penning a policy for all drivers, to establish a normative expectation of conduct and remove any potential for abuse through confusion. Moreover, if a portion of the populace is found susceptible such that the risk is credible, severe, and limited in scope only to that portion specifically, recommend removing that portion entirely from legal driving status through modifying universal definitions of legal eligibility.

• Hell to the no

Kids need freedom and what if someone was trying to rape or steal you? You could take a car and drive away!! It's safer and what if you wanted to run away from your abusing parents? Take the car and drive away. Kids need to also go places for their own good

• Laws shouldn't be strict for teenage drivers.

Teenage drivers shouldn't get stricter laws because if they have a car that can connect to the phone that means they can talk to people while the car is like your phone, you get it? If they want to read their text then the car can just read the text to the teenage driver. Just hope they don't text back and hope they have that kind of car!

• Don'the have to stickter

Because if teenage one start driving from 15 age. They get advantage like they get more experience of driving, they perfect driving to take lessince and they never late for school and for tuition and our money also not waste tat is why laws should not sticker to teenage driver

• Poop yumy am i right

Because that what i want to say it why these are all words that we use every day cool no yes the cow sit moo like now know show that smells good and bad at the same time school is not fun left up down its all the things that i do

• I Don't Think So Boi

Car accidents are the No 1. Cause of death among U.S. teens, but that does not automatically mean that the teens were the ones driving the cars!!!!! Stricter laws would just make teenagers lives a whole lot worse. Teenagers are already fiscriminated against for everything else that they do , so why should we be discriminated aginst driving!? That isn't fair!!!

• No this should to happen

If this happens the criminal crime rate will go up should this happen do u want teens life to be changed do you really want to have teens lead to drugs crime and more more than 50% of teens that have gone to jail for breaking driving laws have lead to crime after do you really want our future to be one NO

• No they shouldnt

Fdvmnvf b b bb b b f vv vv v v v v vv v vv v v v v v v f ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f ff f f f ff ff f f f f f ff

• Yess I agree

I agree because teenagers are careless on the road and don't look and watch for people and cars. This is something that should change so that we can have a better driving system. Teens wont listen to teachers in school after they graduate or get their license and that's final