Should letter grades be replaced with pass or fail?

• Kids need a break

Some kids are very stressed and a lot are getting diagnosed with anxiety and a huge part of it is because of grades and the fact that their future can be ruined by one test. Also, some really smart people don't fit the school curriculum and therefore get bad marks and if it was a pass fail as long as they passed they would have a better chance to help the world because they have strengths that our society needs more of instead of if you get a certain letter you have a better chance at a good life. Lastly, some of the brilliant kids that don't fit the curriculum and so they drop out and they become criminals or get into illegal businesses. That is why I think it should be a pass fail system

• I agree:) !

If you have letter grades or number grades it means alot to you but if you have a pass or fail you could think that its between a failing grade and an a+.

Hope you use this well and i mean it.
    Im writing for something so use it well
    thanks,
    daniela

• It should be pass or fail instead of letter grades

I wrote this on the no side so people who chose no might actually read this instead of choosing no and ignoring some good thoughts on the topic

if a child received low grades it could upset and discourage them even if its enough to pass and being discouraged could lower there marks but if it were pass or fail the student wouldn't wouldn't be discouraged unless they got a fail which is a pretty low mark

• Letter grades should be replaced with pass or fail

Yes, They should cause school is about passing now am i right... A pass/fail grading system is one in which the student receives either a passing grade or a failing grade if they turn there homework on time or not. This type of grading system has been shown to have several advantages such like Less Stress,Improved Mood, and more homework turned in.

• You're crazy if you fucking don't change letter grades with passed or fail

If there's one thing we can all agree on letter grades suck they put too much stress on a students back it's just too much for one student to handle even great students make mistakes so that is why I am in favor of replacing letter grades with passed or fail WORD!!!!!!!!!

• Letter grades suck

Bc they cause a lot of stress on students and also cause students to not sleep well and get sleep deprived also there would be less compe g g g g g g g g g g g g g g fgb gyujnb vgbnmjhygbnjuhb njhgb mjhb mjhb mjhb nmjhnb g

• They should change it

Rdibheriqbvjrqbvjrebgerubgib uuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuu u u uu u u uu u u u u u u uu uu uu u u u u uu uu u u uu u uu u u uu u u u u uu u u uu u u uuu u u u

• They should change it

• Hi I like cake

Food love cheese nachos apples corn I I I I I I I I I I I ii I I I I I iii ii I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I

• Hi I like cake

• Letter Grades Should Not Be Replaced With Pass Or Fail

You wont know if the child is really learning the subject. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Letter Grades should not be replaced with pass or fail

I am doing an argumentative essay for English class on this topic, and I believe that they should not be replaced, because then students fell happy with their grades if you have an "A" or a "B". If you have a pass of a fail, then you are not getting the happy moment on the inside. Also, then it is either a pass or a fail for the student in that class. That is why I think that should not be replaced.
    Good Luck,
    HPMS Cheerleader:)

• NO i disagree

No because they need to see the future and not be all wacky la do to do to do to do to do to do to do god old to od god to dt od told to god to tot dot told did fsijkgljfgoitsdo do do do dod od do

• Should we change letter grades to pass of fail

We do not need pass or fail grades because then nobody would be able to set a goal for themselves............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ . . . . . . . . . . . . ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• I like tacos

Udyfhguhfdg yf gf dgfyu gysdg ydgf ygd gy gfydfg y gdfygyg ber g g f gh df hg fgd g df g dfg rd tg t e g reg fd g fd g dsg g dg df gdf gfdg df g fg df g gf fgds tr t yres ty b

• Letter grade should not be replaced with pass or fail

Letter grade should not be replaced with pass or fail. Because if you see fail on your test grade it will discourage you and our parents will think that we didn't try hard. Also pass and fail only means you did it or you didn't do it. If we got good score but or support is bad, what should we say. Pass? Fail? So my option is to not replaces with pass or fail.

• We need letter marks

With the pass or fail nobody will know that when they pass they won't know by how much. When people say that it takes of stress teens should stress about their marks because it normal if they don't there is something wrong. Students need to know that there is room for improvement so they can get the good marks they need to pass not just telling them that they passed or failed

shlomo537 says2017-04-30T18:11:41.773
. . . . . . . . . .............. . . .

.

.