• Asexuals are people too

Adding asexuals to LGBT+A is a good thing. It would spread awareness about what asexuality, as human sexuality, is and help ignorant and stupid people like littleballot to understand what things are. The gays, lesbians, transgender, bisexuals, AND asexuals, intersexes, polysexuality, androgynous, pansexual, etc. Instead of having LGBTTAPPA (with other letters), just have Sexuality Awareness where you talk to people about human sexuality and explain it instead of just LGBT or LGBTA.

• Asexuality is a thing

The LGBT community is, in majority, for people that are not cis, straight, or both. I have seen the acronym expressed as L(esbian) G(ay) B(isexual) T(rans*) Q(ueer) P(ansexual) A(sexual) but there are a myriad of sexual orientations not represented here. No matter what groups are included, I hope the community continues to be a place for people to feel safe and supported.

• Asexuals should be included

Asexuals should be in the acronym. I'm not asexual I'm gay but I think asexuals should be recognized. They exist and they should not be subjected to discrimination or prejudice. They are different from straight people so they should be put in the acronym. It would be a good thing to have it be LGBTA instead of just LGBT.

• Here we go again.

There are two sexes. Period. That's the way God made us. By His own design, marriage is a holy institution. Some will say that marriage has nothing to do with God, since non religious people also get married. This is a ridiculous argument. Everyone descended from Adam and Eve. That's why almost every culture has marriage. Homosexuality is abnormal behavior, by it's very definition. Now we have a tiny minority telling us that we have to accept them. I say no way! I believe it to be a sin against God. Nothing will ever change that. That doesn't mean I hate gays. I don't persecute them. I just want them to live their lives, and let me live mine. But they are not content with that. Now they are indoctrinating our children in the public schools, regardless of whether or not their parents approve. What kind of BS is that? Some of them actually want to make it a crime to speak out against then, in any way. So much for free speech. But then, we already lost that, years ago. Personally, I believe the world would be a better place if they all went back into their closets. It's something that should be private, anyway. Not something you throw in peoples faces and demand that they like it. Or else.