Should Liam Lynch dispose of Sifl and Olly to focus instead on writing another smash-hit single like United States of Whatever?

• Yes He Should

I believe Liam Lynch should dispose of Sifl and Olly to focus on writing a different show. I believe he should have learned a lot about the medium by working on Sifl and Olly for this amount of time. However, I think he can produce better work, so I think he should find a new concept.

• Sifl and Olly

Yes he should Yes, he needs to get rid of Sifl and Olly, since it is to old and no one really pays attention to it anymore. I think that he needs to focus on his new writings, and come up with new stuff that will make him get really famous again like before.

• smash-hit single like United States

I personally agree,Yes, he needs to get rid of Sifl and Olly, since it is to old and no one really pays attention to it anymore. I think that he needs to focus on his new writings, and come up with new stuff that will make him get really famous again like before.

• Yes he should

Yes, he needs to get rid of Sifl and Olly, since it is to old and no one really pays attention to it anymore. I think that he needs to focus on his new writings, and come up with new stuff that will make him get really famous again like before.

• No: Liam Lynch Should Stick it Out With Sifl and Olly

Sifl and Olly is just another creative outlet for Liam Lynch. It's not compromising his work, and is probably a lot of fun to do. If he wants to do sock puppet humor, that's fine by me. I'm sure he'll still have plenty of time for another in your face smash hit like United States of Whatever.