• Banned Books Need to be Read

There are books banned from schools and libraries every year. Libraries should keep these lists, and the books on them, so readers can see for themselves if they should be banned or not. Libraries are one of the last bastions of free thought and free speech because of the books on their shelves. As such, libraries should keep these lists for people to see.

• There should BE no banned books.

If a book is banned in order to avoid offense it is the worst kind of censorship. Would I like it if my library had a copy of Hitler's Mein Kampf (as an example, I don't know if it is banned or not)? No. Would I want it banned? Of course not. That book, though authored by one of the worst examples of humanity ever, still has value. It hardly made good sense when the Vatican censured Galileo, right? (I'm not saying Hitler may eventually be proven right as Galileo was, I'm simply pointing out that without the ability to access all viewpoints, we limit our ability to weigh an issue.

• We Read What We'd Like To Read

Kids can read what they think is fit for them to read. It's all about the reading levels a child has acquired for themselves. Though I understand if they're was a big variety of books that for children to obtain would be inappropriate, they should consult with the readers before banning it themselves.

• We Read What We'd Like To Read

• Braking the constitution

You would be failing the constitution because you should be able to read what you want. Freely with out any one telling you what to read. So it is really your choice you can read what you want or you could read what your parents tell you to read so ya

• Braking the constitution

• Libraries should not have lists of banned books.

Libraries are environments for learning and freedom of thought. All books should be allowed in libraries. Cultures that have burned or banned book are infamous in history. Today, we look down on people who have banned books as ignorant and wrong-headed. Also, banning books usually just makes them more popular.