• Yes, life should be taken seriously.

I'm not saying don't have fun, but don't put yourself out there to take risks that will kill you! Life is too short and too precious not to treasure it. When you take unnecessary chances, you are defeating the purpose of life. Drug addicts don't take life seriously. They have an, 'i don't care' attitude.

• Life should be taken seriously.

I think that life should definitely be taken seriously. If people are too careless, they can really screw up their lives, which can hurt themselves as well as others. It's important to enjoy life as well, and it certainly doesn't hurt to let go every once in a while. But it should always be done in a somewhat responsible manner.

• Yes, life should be taken srsly!!!

Yo sap niggas and ching chung mother fucka's. No shit take yo life seriously more than other things you see in life, you only 1 life no fucking mess it up, iya drugs dealers dumbfuck shit their lives. Look how bull shit they are?
    Is that u?????????? Im looking at you!!!!

• Yes, life should be taken srsly!!!

• Of course,life should be taken seriously.

Although some people might say that you should laugh through life,in reality you have to be serious as least part of the time to be successful.You need to know when to buckle down and put your nose to the grindstone and quit playing jokes to get the job done correctly.

• Yes. Carpe diem (I prefer that instead of YOLO).

Carpe Diem- seize the day. You only have one shot at life, but you shouldn't take it too seriously. Some things aren't worth stressing over, but some things really are. Find out what's important to you and what's not, and then continue on from there.

Quite ironically, "have a nice life!" (:

• Sure we should.

Life is the only thing we, that is what we know as we, will be able to experience in the foreseeable future. So let's take things seriously and live as much as possible! But don't take things TOO seriously, now that would just be boring as hell, and I don't want to waste life being bored.

• You only live once!

I should frame this by saying that my response is that life shouldn't be taken TOO seriously. By doing so, you ruin so much of the joy that you can gain from it by being such a stone cold stubborn fool. Have fun, enjoy what every one of your senses can bring, and live your life. Yes, there are many times where you need to be serious in your life, but approach it with a smile like every other single moment of your life should be. Personally, I don't want to be on my deathbed reflecting on how never basking in simple joys ruined what could have been.

• Why so serious? Life's a joke.. Life's a joke..Life's a joke..Life's a joke..Life's a joke..Life's a joke..Life's a joke..Life's a joke..Life's a joke..Life's a joke..

Life's a joke.. Life's a joke..Life's a joke..Life's a joke..Life's a joke..Life's a joke..Life's a joke..Life's a joke..Life's a joke..Life's a joke..Life's a joke.. Life's a joke..Life's a joke..Life's a joke..Life's a joke..Life's a joke..Life's a joke..Life's a joke.. Joke..Life's a joke..Life's a joke..Life's a joke..Life's a joke..Life's a joke..Life's a joke..Life's a joke..Life's a joke.. Life's a joke..Life's a joke..Life's a joke..Life's a joke..Life's a joke..Life's a joke..Life's a joke..Life's a joke..Life's a joke. .

• "I don't wanna go to school, I don't need no education"- D-12

We only live once. The fact that the world wants us to be so serious throughout our entire lives is ridiculous. "You must pass this advanced biology test or you are an idiot and you won't make it in life" Just follow your dreams and make the most of it. We are only on Earth for so long.