Should Lionel Richie and the Commodores be elected to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame?

• Yes I agree

Yes I do think that Lionel Richie and the Commodores should be elected to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. LR and the Commodores are a classic and had a great impact on the history of music. Current music trends are derived from the roots of music past; LR and the commodores have greatly contributed to that.

• I agree, that Lionel Richie and the Commodores should be elected to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

In my opinion Lionel Richie and the Commodores should be elected to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, because they deserve it. The contribution they made to music will forever impact the genre. The followers of Lionel Richie and the Commodores will be happy to see that their work is appreciated.

• Lionel Richie along with this Group had many Hit Songs

I think that Lionel Richie and even the Commodores should be elected into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. It seems like for decades now they have had numerous hit songs. Their music has found a place in pop culture and many of these songs continue to be played to this day.

• Lionel Richie and the Commodores Hall of Fame Worthy

Lionel Richie and the Commodores deserve to be in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame because of their contribution to the genre and the legacy that their music has left on history. The appreciation of their music remains, to this day, a compelling force, and demonstrates their impact on the genre.