• School lockers should be bigger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Locker are so small you can barley fit a book bag,lunch bag,and books so we bigger lockers and larger so we can fit more stuff in are lockers and if you have a little cubby you still can not fit everthing in it and if you have a ton of books you cannot fit it all in your locker.

• Lockers need to be bigger!

• Not enough room for stuff.

At my school, many kids will end up just carrying a 30-40 lbs backpack since the lockers are far too small. Kids end up having to carry all their books, their lunch, and have to wear a heavy coat all through the day in a 72°f building up and down stairs because the lockers can't even hardly fit a purse, let alone every other thing students need. Also passing periods need to be longer so kids aren't late to class because their locker is on the other side of the school, but that's for another box.

• I cant focus on my work

When I go to my locker, I am wwwwaaayyy to overwhelmed. When I finally get home, I cant focus on my work. I have to take an hour to two hour long break just so I can think straight, and another ten minuets so I can constraint! This is RIDICULOUS! I have ADHD, so by the time my break is over, my pill I take so that I am able to focus and think before I act, is not working anymore, so I have to take a new one and then wait another hour for that one to start working, then it is five-six at night! I cant keep doing this, and it would be a HUGE help if I had a bigger locker to fit all of my things in.

• Bigger lockers = better grades

If are lockers where bigger, then we could spend more time on making sure we have all our material for school. Then if we are able to be calm, then we can do a better job on our school work, and get better grades. Then we can learn more and hopefully do better in school and get better jobs, but if we are to stressed or overwhelmed, then how easy can it be to get your work done.

• Need more room

Lockers need to be bigger because we put our personal stuff in them you just don't think i can just make it bigger. How are we suppose to make the money it is so hard to labor by our selfs so we need to get a lot of money periode.

• Need more room

• We need bigger lockers.

We should have bigger lockers because if people need to get stuff fast, they need to have a big space to know where everything is. It's hard for me because we only have a three minute locker break and there is always someone underneath me. I will have to wait for that person to finish, and by the time they are done, the three minutes will be up!

• Room for school supplies

Kids have many books and folders for different classes and you cant always fit all of it in your locker. I have lockers right next to mine and sometimes people may stink a little or are in your space so if your trying to get to your next period fast its hard.

• Yes they should

Yes yes yes yes bigger bigger bigger yes yes yes yes yes vliasdffffffff ifhoefe hihr idoi uhofdi ihpogh hufh jv jg gn kh lockers yes yes should be yes yes yes bigger should be bigger bigger bigger ufub uirh ui jdc jd kh igy fd jh should be bigger yes

• No no no

Because where are they going to get the from the government. People do not want taxes raised and besides it costs cha ching I will give you a hint $ money money money money money 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 dollars which is way more then what the government is willing to raise taxes to.

• Lockernaren small for a reason !!!

#mousechunkisme . . . . . ... . .. . ...... . . . . . . . . . .. ...... ... . . .... .... . .... . . ...... .. . .... ..... . . . . . . . . .. .. . . .. . .

• Lockernaren small for a reason !!!

• Loll loll lololol

B k k k k k k k. Ok k k k k k k k km Klein John b hill hi big bh big lb in ih John John ih bh I he hin in Jinnah n in ih nih bh in hin hin hin ih ih I b ih bib ih bin b hin ihb hin ih bin bhi b hin hi bhi bhi bhi bhi bhi b hi. Bi bhi h I have. Bh. I hi ihb bi hin bhi ihb hin hi hi hin ihb bhi ihb ihb ih bhi by gym bhi because yes

• Loll loll lololol

• No!!! No!! No!!

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no!!!!!!!!

• No need to make them bigger

There is enough space, and if the lockers are small, then the schools would have more space for more lockers. Also, the smaller the lockers are, the cheaper they are (at least I think ;D )
    I have small lockers, and I have seen those HUMONGOUS lockers before. I think that they are WAY too big. No need to waste so much space. Right guyzzzzz??????

• No, it's not needed

You can't just magically make all the lockers in a school 5 cm bigger. You have to pay to remove the old lockers, buy new ones, and add more lockers than you took out, so there are enough lockers for all the students. Then, you would either have to share, or add a new wing to the school for more lockers. The school would have to spend thousands of dollars that could be used elsewhere. Besides, you don't need to much space for your school supplies. If it doesn't fit in your locker, you should take some time to organize your backpack and locker. Its a life skill you need to know.

• Where would we get the space?

You can't just stick an extra hallway on a school for lockers. And you can't just add another floor. That costs thousands of dollars, and taxpayers don't want to pay for something that doesn't directly help them. I am a student, and my school is unbelievably small. And we don't have the space for another hallway or level. The school isn't built like that.

• No we don't

Lockers should not be bigger because people are just going to throw more junk in them and they will never learn to be organized. They would become lazy and sloppy then at the end of he year it will take a lot of time to get it all out. And the smaller lockers will be easier to clean.