Should Logan Paul face consequences after posting his Suicide Forest dead body encounter?

Asked by: Jack11
  • PewDiePie suffered more for less

Pewds's jokes were taken out of context, and he just said the wrong word by mistake; so as a result, his ties with Disney were cut, and his show was cancelled.

But Logan Paul regularly messes with people for his vlogs, and this time, he has crossed the limit by joking about dead people. No repercussions? His videos are always put on Trending!

You compare. He needs to suffer, as PewDiePie did... Actually, MORE than PewDiePie did!

• Should Be Punished

I know some people are claiming that Logan shouldn't be punished. But do think about the fact that he used the concept of suicide to entertain his viewers. Suicide is NOT something to be taken in a funny matter, and this issue should be addressed. Suicide is something that should not be endorsed as be encouraged by anybody else, and Logan totally went against that. Think about how people with events related to suicide felt when they watched the video. It's disgusting and he should pay retribution

• This is a prime example of why people who act like him shoudn't be on the internet.

Ok so he shoudn't have been in that forest to begin with. People may have thought he was going to kill himself, which might alarm them and cause them trouble. But to film a dead body and show it to the world is no better. Not only that, but he also purposefully dropped a gameboy in a shop and told the store owner that it was defective. His behavior is childish and someone his age shouldn't be taken seriously acting like that.

• Logan Paul should receive consequences

What he did was disgusting and literally mentally scarred a kid whose dad committed suicide. What he did was incredibly triggering for so many people. He should have turned the cameras off or not posted it at all. The argument that he wasn't thinking, is rediculous. When talking about that topic you should be thinking and be incredibly careful both of which he didnt do, which blows apart the argument that he made the video for suicide awareness. If he wanted people to be so aware, why wasn't he thinking?

• Scum scum scum

Lowest piece of scum there is. Not even sorry, just sorry for himself. No thought to the dead mans family either, just me me me me. I wish nothing but the worst for this scum boy loser

• He was a complete douche!

Okay, so he edited a video, made a thumbnail and posted it. He had time to think! He knew what he was doing, he was doing it for shock value. He then had to apologize for his reputation's sake! He deserved what he got. He not only disrespected the man who took his poor life, he was disrespectful to Japan in general.

• Heartless, ignorant, arrogant airhead

He is just monetizing it and like he cares 2 shit about suicide. If there were no backlash and no one criticizing it, he would just do it again. And whats with people nowadays supporting youtubers like that. He does no shit and makes a fool out of himself for money. And guys, that fool makes more money than me and you. Is this what you guys want?

• Heartless, ignorant, arrogant airhead

• Anyone who typed no has an age lower than 5

He basically showed a dead body and laughed, he also traumatized many innocent children and got away with it, he is pathetic simpleton who has no care for the world around him, he also treated Japan like garbage, and if anything, should be sued to the ground, he deserves nothing but being homeless.

• This is just too much!

What a disrespectful idiot. To do something like that shouldn't be brushed off by his viewers. I always knew him and his brother were a bit stupid but this has gone too far. He has broken YouTube Guidelines, and he needs to be punished. Think of all the young viewers who saw that. That guy really needs to get a grip. He's not acting like a proper adult. Nowadays, popular YouTubers only care about the money and popularity, everyone knows that. But this- this is just too much. If I were him, I'd respectuflly leave YouTube for good. It would be for the best.

• Logan Paul Awesome

Sure it was wrong but he apologized from the bottom of his heart that he should have done something different. If you think he disgusting, inappropriate and not funny then don't watch! Don't hear the encouraging words every now and then. And see the realization that he made a mistake and is not gonna do it again but still gonna do something else. That's just him. He spent a whole day with special need kids, Stared in movies and done so many things and got a whole load of fans because of doing what he loves got him rich. If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all. Because for everyone out their that thinks he did it for views, that he is disgusting and whatever came out of your mouth that was against Logan you are going to have to deal with a whole load of fangirls ( and guys ) for what you said. What would you do in that situation? Bet you wouldn't like all the rude comments. I bet you wouldn't have the guts to tell all your fans to not defend you. So if you think you're better then him your not. If people posted rude comments thinking you'd get popular, your wrong. I think he got more popular because it's on the news, everybody commenting about it, I did not even start watching his vlogs till I saw everybody watching them! And I like his videos. Oh, and youtube would do a very rash choice if they banned him. He`s famous. And like Justin Biber. Just chill

• Logan Paul should not receive any consequences

Logan Paul did no think before he posted the video but i personally do not think he deserves consequences. He did not know how to react in one of these situations and did not realize that he was harming a lot o people who watch his videos. He took the video down and i think that it was just a mistake. For the whole Logang i do not think he deserves consequences.

• Why judge the kid?

I can only speak for myself but I find the fact that there is a forest called "suicide Forest" a little more troubling than an immature idiot being an immature idiot.
    The very fact that people are more concerned with this stupid guy than the fact that people are committing suicide says a lot about us.
    As for facing consequences, it seems apparent from the reaction that he is already facing consequences for his actions. If I were to judge him that would only reflect badly on me.
    Also if I saw a dead body when I was 22 I might have laughed too. Not because it's funny but because I would struggle to comprehend the magnitude of what I was witnessing.
    P.S I don't watch his video's and most likely never will.

• What consequences can be applied to Logan Paul?

Ok, so what exactly is the internet going to do to the man? Apart from everyone being outraged, he can't be fined, he can't be put in jail. He posted really stupid content about a suicide victim (by the way that is really terrible, he seems like a garbage human being, just my two cents) but what exactly would be deemed as "consequences" for this guy? Youtube can ban him, it is a private site and they have every right to do that, although I don't think they should censor content for being offensive. The companies that currently pay him can drop their advertisement, but if his subscribers stay the same or increase as a result of this video that ad time will be eventually bought by another company after this situation cools down. The only consequences he can really face is if his viewers decide they no longer want to watch his content anymore as a result of this video. Ad revenue will drop permanently and he will feel a consequence as a result of the video he posted. My point is, repercussions cannot be made from outraged people who never watched his show in the first place, individual viewers of his show must decide if they want to continue to watch his content. I never watched his channel and I most likely never will especially after this event. But I don't see a need to declare a witch hunt or demand that "consequences" be made for this guy by a third party to sate our outrage. A Youtube channel is the same as a TV channel, if you don't like the programming you can turn it off.