• Don't be a fool.

Love can wait until a family can be supported. Love is all well, but love, a full stomach, a roof over one's head, and a future for one's progeny should they choose to have any is truly excellent. Anything else is inviting certain doom to be visited upon you. So please, make sure you can take care of your loved ones.

• Wait for Responsibility to Kick In

Love should wait until a couple is responsible enough to have sexual intercourse when they are able to deal with the 20-year consequence of the act. But teenage hormones sometimes aren't willing to wait, which is where single motherhood happens at a young age. Love should wait--it saves a lot of trouble later on. But that isn't the reality of life.

• Love should wait.

Love should wait. So many people rush into relationships at such young ages and claim to be in love without really experiencing anything in life and end up regretting choices that they made. I think people should wait and when the right time and person comes along it will just feel right.

• What should we wait for.

Loving early can't be a bad thing it's just for us especially the teens to have inspiration and loving someone doesn't mean having sexual intercourse. True love means having the knowledge to know our limitations to the ones you love, appreciate what made them love you and Respecting their personality as a person---My point is if you love it doesn't mean that you can have you own family early and take all of the responsibilities in your relationship, it is how you go know each other so that each one of you has a foundation and getting yourself ready to decide whenever the two of you wants to step up your relationship but I’m not going to continue beyond that point. I am just showing you how can True Love makes a difference even if you do it early that’s why we are loved by our parents so we can learn to share it to others because if it’s true love we are talking about we don’t have to break its rules by thinking negative things about it

• What should we wait for.

Not talking sexually, Loving early can't be a bad thing it's just for us especially the teens to have inspiration and loving someone doesn't mean having sexual intercourse. True love means having the knowledge to know our limitations to the ones you love, appreciate what made them love you and Respecting their personality as a person---My point is if you love it doesn't mean that you can have you own family early and take all of the responsibilities in your relationship, it is how you go know each other so that each one of you has a foundation and getting yourself ready to decide whenever the two of you wants to step up your relationship but I’m not going to continue beyond that point. I am just showing you how can True Love makes a difference even if you do it early that’s why we are loved by our parents so we can learn to share it to others because if it’s true love we are talking about we don’t have to break its rules by thinking negative things about it.