• No, it's freedom speech.

MAD magazine should not be banned just as no other magazine or book should be banned. Such writing is protected under freedom of speech. If people don't like the material (and personally I don't), they don't have to buy the product. But once something starts getting banned, you can say goodbye to other freedoms as well, and that's not what America has even been about.

• No, MAD magazine should not be banned.

I believe that MAD magazine should not be banned. The magazine is simply a parody of our American culture. The satire has been enjoyed by many readers over the years. The magazine's mascot, Alfred E. Neuman, is unforgettable. It all comes down to free choice. If you don't like the satire that is in the magazine, don't buy it. It's that simple.

• No, it's freedom of speech.