• Yes they should

I say so because i am one. I like sell tings across seas and make money. $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $

• Corporations Rob Americans

Don't get it twisted, I'm all for capitalism. However, major corporations have become a threat to the American Dream. For an American retailer to shift it's profits to another country, with a lower tax burden is deplorable. This practice is a slap in the face to the general public. As tax dollars are dispersed for the benefit of all, paying American taxes on American dollars spent creates a symbiotic relationship with customers.

• Major retailers should not be able to shift tax burden

Major retailers should not be permitted to shift taxes across different countries. A corporation is a legal person. Therefore, it is entitled to certain rights and has obligations. Among these is to pay its fair share of taxes. If the burden is shifted, individuals will have to increasingly pay more.

• No way No

I think it's entirely unfair if one state pays more than the next to begin with. Something needs to be done about all these taxes. In my opinion the poor get taxed to much and because of that it makes living extremely tough. So in no way should retailers be able to shift taxes on people.

• Follow the law

Each country has their own laws about taxes. While a retailer can decide what prices to charge people in light of their expenses, it's unfair to expect people in one country to pay the taxes of another, and it's unfair to allow a for-profit corporation decide what to pay in taxes. Retailers should just follow the rules of each country in which they do business.