Should makers of vaccines create a better preservative than thiomersal?

• Seems To Work

While I am all for progress I believe the preservative thiomersal has worked perfectly fine in regards to vaccines. I believe vaccines have had a hard time because the current generation isn't familiar with the diseases that were cut out with these little shots. I think this generations ignorance on the matter simply indicates that the campaign of vaccines was actually very helpful to society.

• Thiomersal is OK

Some people think the makers of vaccines should create a better preservative than Thiomersal, but I believe it is ok. Studies have shown for the most part that Thiomersal does a good job as a preservative. Many people are anxious when it comes to vaccines so this puts alot of attention on the drug.

• It works good

No, they do not need to make a better preservative than this chemical. It is a great way to keep these vaccines really good. I think that we do not need to try to make something better, since this is already working good and is not causing any trouble at all.

• vaccines create preservative

I personally disagree,This goes back to an old saying, and that saying is: if it ain't broke, don't fix it. There is this ridiculous idea that there are health hazzards associated with thiomersal and that it sometimes leads to autism in children. This, of course, is conspiracy theory nonsense and has been debunked dozens of times.

• No, thiomersal is fine.

This goes back to an old saying, and that saying is: if it ain't broke, don't fix it. There is this ridiculous idea that there are health hazzards associated with thiomersal and that it sometimes leads to autism in children. This, of course, is conspiracy theory nonsense and has been debunked dozens of times.