• It should have more restrictions

I think the fact that people feel the need to wear makeup is sad, the fact that people feel ashamed going out with their natural face. Sure, it's great for movies and special occasions. However, it also contains chemicals which people may not know causes problems. I think people should be able to wear it for weddings and movies and extra special occasions. But I find it appalling that children from the age of 12 rely on wearing it everyday. Natural is most beautiful and healthiest.

• Yes it should.

I am a girl and I have always felt pressured to wear makeup ever sinc I was about 12. If makeup is banned that pressure can be taken away and people can focus on the important things in life such as education and happiness instead of spending hours applying a powder to their face in hopes of looking beautiful.

• Makeup is poisonous

These chemicals are flooding your bodies and more importantly your eggs and your unborn child. You have no idea how poisonous makeup really is because you have never even thought about it! Please research it yourselves. You are born with eggs you don't make new ones please stop devolving the human race with your stupid reasons for putting toxic substances on your bodies. Which actually looks ridiculous

• Makeup must be banned

Makeup will only make a girl look ugly. Its stupid how some women put it on thinking im so much more attractive now, NO you are not attractive in any way. Sure actors need makeup to look their role in a movie and thats fine. But im talking about these teens that constantly put makeup on and think that theyre beautiful. And sometimes its not the kids doing it, its the parents doing it to their kids and i hate the thought that parents will do that to someone who is only like 6 or 7 years old (take honey boo boo for example). Honestly girls if you want my advice the only way to look pretty is to be natural and be yourself. Oh and one more thing, women, its not right to feel good about yourself when everyone else around you hates the way you look. The best way to feel good is to be natural and be yourself. Not wear that weird thing you call makeup on your face.

• It should be banned

Embrace natural beauty and stop covering your faces with harmful chemicals. Everyone looks the same and it just gives women high expectations to constantly look good by wearing makeup. It takes up time and results in people feeling too self conscious to go out the house with no makeup! It encourages young children to look beautiful when they should be out enjoying their carefree childhood rather than obsessing over their looks. Makeup is a deceitful and unnecessary market which money could be spent on fixing the world's more important problems.

• Make up should be banned

Make up is the ultimate cause to the society we now find our selves in, for a start the society nowadays is all about women past the age of 13 to look good I see this as being wrong makeup for a first hides the real person you ultimately are and it makes you look better in looks then you are . This is wrong I feel because society nowadays is about 'looks' for girls I am talking about I bet in every high school you no about the most good looking girl is always the most 'popular', this may be because they naturally look good or they have put so much make up on they look completely different. I have no reason I disagreeing in the fact that girls with natural looks are the most 'popular' but I do strongly disagree when girls are getting all the boys and are the most popular on because of the make up they put on !!!!!

• Makeup enables fraud!

Women shouldn't be able to defraud men with their painted faces. It distorts the evolutionary process by increasing the reproductive odds of less attractive women. Of course, there should be exceptions for things like TV and movies. However, elsewhere it should be banned. Its worse than e-cigs. It's fraud. Pure and simple.

• Yes, makeup should be banned.

For years, people have idealized others that apply tons of makeup to themselves, making them seem fake and aloof to others. If we banned makeup, people would be forced to idealize a different sort of values, and instead of just superficial beauty, people would appreciate others' personalities more than their outward appearance.

• Stop the fakeness

As a human, I don't get the option to alter what I look like and decide what my outer appearance looks like. BUT I am gifted with the natural beauty from my mother and father counterparts. You all are acting like you're some type of gods with no flaws wasting thousands of hours of your lives applying makeup to yourselfers brightening the bar for yourselves and other females around you. The ironic part is, If makeup didn't exist we wouldn't have this issue in the first place. Stop acting like God's and Gidesses applying this shit and embrace who you are. Human flaws are what make us perfect.

• Yes it should

Makeup is a substance, nothing more and nothing less. Whenever somebody says "you look so pretty today" when you're wearing makeup, they're complimenting an inanimate substance, not your real face. Makeup isn't YOU, it's just mixtures of different substances that you smear on your face, taking away your real beauty.

• No it shouldn't

It is a way of expressing yourself, and make up is a form of art and doing it becomes a skill. There is no age restriction and that's how it should be! Make up makes a individual feel confident with the way they look and in todays society a girl struggles with confidence due to social media and their peers. If you are not being affected by someone else's life choices then you have no say in what they do or wear. If it wasn't for judgemental people or the society claiming people should look a certain way then women may feel more confident and if they feel more confident due to makeup then let them express themselves. If anything social media is the problem!

• NO it should not

As a mkeup wearer, the reason why I wear it is not to boost my self esteem or whatever, I wear it because I like to. I am good at it. Its the same thing as asking why you like what sport you like... I don't know you just enjoy playing it and you are good at it. Then your school bans it because it's distracting to your education. Complete BS. Do not come on here saying it should be banned when you don't wear it. Do the girls that wear makeup bother you? Does it distract your education in any way? I think not. If a 14 year old wants to slab on 12 pounds of makeup so be it, it doesn't and shouldn't bother you. Worry about yourself

• Makeup gives me confidence!

Personally,being in school myself, I think it is completely wrong to take away a persons self~asteem. I understand no thick black eye liner but a bit of concealer! It been recently enforced at my school and every day I see girls in tears about it because they feel so insecure. I thought school was supposed to be a supporting community not a place where you are singled out and yelled at for having confidence. My makeup is there because I want it there. It makes me feel better. And to try to remove that for anyone can be heartbreaking. They say makeup is fake and without it you are bieng yourself but personally once it's gone I'm afraid to put my hand up. You are not only wasting learning time sending me down to the office for a makeup wipe you are lowering the chances of me learning making me feel unable to raise my hand or read in front of the class. So when the grades go down don't blame us blame yourselves!

• You can love yourself either way its an art

First of all to all of the people claiming that makeup has chemicals a study has shown that 66.8% of makeup today is organic, vegan and cruelty free. Another thing is you can feel comftorable with or without makeup it doesn't hurt ANYBODY seriously! I'm 14 and makeup is my life some people wear it for themselves (I'm one of those people) and I've been wearing it since I was 9 NOT BECAUSE OF MY PARENTS through self discovery I love the beautiful effect it can give and being a makeup artist is my dream and for people to take it away from me is like telling an artists that they can't draw anymore. It's heart wrenching if I want to create art on my face I think I should case closed.

• No it should be aloud

Who do they think they are !!!! Telling people to not wear makeup are they paying for that makeup are they the ones getting up at 6 am to apply it ? NO I don't see how it's distracting the only people that rule would be affecting is the people who use makeup as they may feel more self confident and what's worse you see women teachers wearing makeup and then shouting and looking down at girls who wear makeup , using threats like sanctions and expelsion as a punishment for feeling confident!!!!! I believe that these rules can often be sexist and aimed more towards female students. I think that women and men should feel equally empowered wearing makeup or not .

• It absolutely should not be!

The state has no right to decide what one will be putting on ones face. Especially considering that the state does not in any way pay for make up, the individual buying it does. If I should be so inclined it is well within my right to cover my face with cow dung even.

• No, it shouldn't.

Makeup makes girls and maybe even guys, feel welcomed in this world. Nobody judges, and it's their own choice. Everyone should be free of doing and wearing whatever they want. It's their body, their face, their choice. People that do not like it, should just not wear any and not say anything to others that do wear some.

• It should not be banned

If you want to take it away take away their self confidence aswell. People wear it by choice and if it makes them feel better they can if they want to. It should definitely not be banned for schools. It is not a distraction from learning so it should be allowed

• It should not be banned

• It should not be banned