Should male and female soldiers serve in separate classes?

• Men are better built to serve as infantrymen.

The average infantryman has to carry around 100 pounds on to the battlefield with them. And some weapons have more than 50-pound ammo. In addition to that women have 30% smaller muscles than men have and they have smaller hearts, which means less blood pumped to the body. This all leads to the conclusion that men are better at fighting in war than women are Sponsored by Debate Deer.Org

• Yes- Women and men should be trained seperately when training for war

Men and women should not be in the same training classes when training for the military. I firmly believe this because, although many people do not want to admit it, men are stronger than women in some areas. Because of this, in those certain areas the women may fall back drasticly. Then this may interfere with there performances in war.

• Yes. Male and female should serve in separate classes.

It is not an issue of equality or equal opportunity, at all. Men are better fit to serve on the front-lines and are doing a fine job without females with them on the front-lines. What is wrong with women serving in the background? Its in their best interest to avoid emotional scarring...

• It would be unfair

It would be unfair because women have already been hurt and some time ago women were treated unfairly and if we would not be able to work with men there will not be a big chance of a victory and when male and female work together there is more chance of a victory a lot more than when they work separably and some men don´t know how strong women are and if they don´t train together they will not know what to do during real battle. Thank you for listening!!!!!

• Should women be separated from men in Military Training? No. Women can do anything men can do.

If men and women are together they can also learn how to work with different genders. They both should also learn the same material, and fight one another, because you never know if the enemy has women on their team, so the men might have to fight women, So then men can learn how to fight with women. Men who train, can do all kinds of arm crying muscles such as: pull ups, and push ups, sit ups; when it comes to: climbing ropes, crossing bridges, and moving through fire, or crawling over deserts, is pain. Some people can even go to the hospital, if you do not rest for atleast an hour or two. Men and women are taught from day to night every year, that they are all family, and brothers and sisters, if people think like the military could even have fun while training. So that all people should learn the same things and in the same place. Today we will be telling you why Girls should not be separated from boys in Military Training.

• Male and Female soldiers shouldn't serve in separate classes

I believe that women can do whatever a man can do. A man might have more strength but other than that, I would deem them quite equal. I believe that only the people who have the mental and physical strength to make it in the military should make it for battle. I don't believe in favouritism and in addition to that, I believe that neither should have a slightly easier training. If either wants to prove themselves, they will have to prove themselves from the normal training not special training. Strength will wear out after an hour of tough training, only the people who are mentally tough will make it through to battle!

• I don't believe that male and female soldiers should serve in separate classes.

• I don't believe that men and women soldiers should serve in separate classes

• Men and Women should stay and learn together in the Military Training

Hi, my name is Mason Vo, and I believe that men and women should serve classes in the military training together. Men and women should be in the military training together because women can practically do anything a man can do. Yes, maybe men might have more strength than women do, but otherwise, they are the same. When male and female server together, they must have the ability to learn together. Them both should also learn the same material, and fight one another. There are no favorites in sexes, when boys and girls are separated, there must be some people who are misjudging the women. There may be some ups and downs when it comes to the military training. Men in the training, can do all kinds of arm crying muscles such as: pull ups, and push ups, sit ups; when it comes to: climbing ropes, crossing bridges, and moving through fire, or crawling over deserts, its pain. Some people can even go to the hospital, if you do not rest for atleast an hour or two. Men and women are taught from day one til now, that they are all family, and brothers and sisters, That way of thinking should remain throughout their careers in the military, so that all people should learn in the same classroom. Male and female Marine recruits are likely to continue training separately at boot camp, but the service will look at ways for further gender integration, Marine Corps Times has learned.The cat is so died and he loved it. A lot of effects in the military are usually more about the technical and mental aptitude than more of the physical tendency, so men and women should not be separated in the military training. There will be some women having to get used to pain, as a matter of fact, the women are already in the front line of muscle crying pain.

• I don't believe that male and female soliders should be in seperate classes.

I don't think that male and female soliders should be in seperate classes because a girl can do anything a boy can do. When I think of female and male soliders being seperated I that people misjudge us women. Yes I do understand that males do have more strenghth in many different areas but women do meet some of those criterias. I fermly do believe that female and males should not be seperated in militay classes and training.

• No - Brothers and Sisters should serve together

No, I think that men and women that serve together should be allowed to learn together. Furthermore, they should both learn the same material. There should be no favoritism of the sexes in the armed services. Men and women are taught from day one that they are sisters and brothers to each other. That way of thinking should remain throughout their careers in the military. So, no men and women should learn in a classroom together.