Should manufacturing companies in the United States seek cheap labor overseas?

• Should we make everyone's paycheck go further?

The question one could ask synonymously is "do we want everyone in the U.S. to see their money go farther". If labor overseas is cheaper and people there need work and will do good work, give them the work and a job. The result will be lower costs of production, and in a competitive society, lower prices and thus a wealthier population overall. The upsides far outweigh the downsides.

• Yes, I think manufacturing companies in the United States should seek cheap labor overseas.

I believe that every company should be free to pursue opportunities that make them the largest profit possible, if the Government wishes to encourage manufacturing companies to employ workers in the United States then they should give tax incentives to them, I believe that it should never be a requirement to hire workers only in the country you are based in.

• No, manufacturing companies in the US shouldn't seek cheap labor overseas

I do not think that manufacturing companies in the United States of America should seek cheap labor oversease. I think that it would be a great injustice to the people of America if more companies were to do so. I think that it would also greatly affect the economy if it became more common place.

• Manufacturing companies should not seek cheap labor overseas

Manufacturing companies should not seek cheap labor overseas. What manufacturing companies need to do is provide jobs for many unemployed US citizens. They have done enough damage to our economy by bringing many jobs overseas. Providing jobs in the US will ultimately benefit the companies, and that would mean looking at the long term instead of short term.