Should Marc Emery relocate to Colorado or the state of Washington upon his release from prison?

• Marc Emery should relocate to Colorado or the state of Washington upon his release from prison.

Marc Emery should relocate to Colorado or the state of Washington upon his release from prison. Marc Emery was arrested and sentenced to five years in prison for selling cannabis seeds from Vancouver, British Columbia. If Marc Emery relocates to the state of Washington or Colorado upon his release from prison he can resume selling cannabis seeds legally.

• Yes, Emery should relocate to Colorado after prison.

Yes, Emery should relocate to Colorado after prison. I think
    that after Marc Emery is released from prison, he should relocate to
    the state of Colorado. While both states could benefit him, he will
    probably be more at home in Colorado. I think that the state's current
    laws is something that will also benefit him and his future.

I think that after Marc Emery is released from prison, he should relocate to the state of Colorado. While both states could benefit him, he will probably be more at home in Colorado. I think that the state's current laws is something that will also benefit him and his future.

• Marc Emery should return to his home in Canada

Marc Emery started and ran his business from Canada quite successfully. Additionally, it seems he has the support of his country. If he chose to reside in the United States, his activist efforts could be thwarted by the United States DEA. He is accomplishing valid reform and running a profitable and responsible business. I think he will be more successful if he goes back home. However, the lessons learned from his legalization work in Canada could benefit, and should be shared with, Washington and Colorado

• I don't believe Marc Emery should relocate anywhere in the US.

Marc Emery is serving out a sentence for marijuana distribution. Once released, he should return to Canada. Tying him to the country that has jailed him for five years is presumptuous just because some places have erased their marijuana laws. The federal government that tried and convicted him still has laws in place that make it illegal for him to sell weed seeds. Canada has no such laws.