Should marijuana be legalized both medically and recreationally?

Asked by: OldManReid
  • Weed is better than Prescription Drugs

Weed has never killed anyone, nor has it affected the ecosystem of the world. Its not a drug, its a flower, and if you think it should not be in the hands of minors, think about this, we give children Oxycontin or Morphine as pain medications either for pain relief or seizures, that if abused too much could make the symptoms worst or could lead to death. Medical Cannabis could not only make the symptoms better but make the pain go away in weeks or days.

Recreationally I love smoking it around a campfire, looking up at the stars on a cold night. It even makes my creativity sore.