• They should not be held in Captivity

Wild dolphins can live 40 years in the wild and orcas can live 90 years, but when held in captivity they rarely survive their teens.
    Marine mammals do breed in captivity, but the birth rate in captivity is not as successful as in the wild.
    I don't think it's fair to the animals that we take them away from their families when they are babies.

• The animals will be uncomfortable .

They belong to the wild but not the tank.
    People should not catch them and keep it in the marine parks. Also,people should not utilize the marine animals to perform circus clowns for shows. Thus,I think marine animals should not be kept in captivity and they should be placed to the suitable places where they are belong to.

• Love of animals is not an instinct vit is learned.

The only way to save animals is to teach our children to love them. If the they don't love animals they will not give a rats @$$ about saving them, the the only way to truly teach a child to love any thing is for them to inter act with it in a safe way.

• Endless Learning possibilities

Captive animals provide learning possibilities for us and help us understand them. You can't treat a sick person without doing hands on research. It's how I started loving dolphins and whales and why I plan to help take care of them in the near future. It's an amazing experience to see them without having to wait hours to see just a dorsal fin in the wild

• It's for entertainment.

As long as they are not being tortured, animals can live in captivity. They get a good life not needing to hunt or worry about other predators getting to them every day. Some animals life a luxury life like Shamu. Some are in captivity to preserve the life of the species.

• Marine Mammals need room to be free

Many Marine mammals swim frequently throughout the day in the open ocean, but because of the Aquariums they are contained in, many marine mammals have t either limit themselves or hurt themselves trying to swim freely. They are restricted to swim lap after lap and in some cases are forced to do tricks for human entertainment. While there are some exceptions, Marine mammals should not be held in captivity.

• Marine Mammals need room to be free

• Victory for the Sea

Obviously, sea life belong in their natural habitat; the sea! They are presented to the world as entertainment, brutally forced from their family at such a young age, I honestly don't understand why sea creatures don't get any respect because, let's be honest, they were here first! They are so much smarter and prettier than any of us could ever imagine, but we enclose their life into a stage for us!

• Victory for the Sea

• They should not be held in Captivity

• No no no no no!!!

I am a student myself. And although I would love to have some endless learning possibilities with one of my favorite animals, a seaturtle, it would make them feel uncomfortable and it would torture them.
    Imagine this: you are taken away from all of your closest friends and family members and you are tortured and used as a learning tool. That would be terrible!! Also, if you were a fish and takin to somebody that had no absolute idea what they were doing. Then if you ended up with another predator or the wrong breed of fish you could die right there on the spot. Thank you for reading this and I hope it changed your mind.

• I said no ...........

Captivity cause many health problems➡️The water has a lot of chemicals and bacterias ,some people trade them so so but so bad....I said no of keeping many marine mamals in captivity...That is very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very bad

• The animals will be uncomfortable .

• The animals will be uncomfortable .

• No is the right way!

There is a difference in saying that we can save animals, and that we can let them live. Taking marine animals in capacity will indeed save them, but it will not let them live their lives. Slowly the mammals will start to die mentally and the damage will be permanent. They will change and adapt to the new world we humans have put them in. They will become like robots. And if we ever try to put them back to their natural habitats, they won't be able to survive; no matter how much we train them to. How could we expect our children to love and care for these animals if they don't get to see their true 'wild side'.