• The animals will be uncomfortable .

They belong to the wild but not the tank.
    People should not catch them and keep it in the marine parks. Also,people should not utilize the marine animals to perform circus clowns for shows. Thus,I think marine animals should not be kept in captivity and they should be placed to the suitable places where they are belong to.

• Love of animals is not an instinct vit is learned.

The only way to save animals is to teach our children to love them. If the they don't love animals they will not give a rats @$$ about saving them, the the only way to truly teach a child to love any thing is for them to inter act with it in a safe way.

• Endless Learning possibilities

Captive animals provide learning possibilities for us and help us understand them. You can't treat a sick person without doing hands on research. It's how I started loving dolphins and whales and why I plan to help take care of them in the near future. It's an amazing experience to see them without having to wait hours to see just a dorsal fin in the wild

• It's for entertainment.

As long as they are not being tortured, animals can live in captivity. They get a good life not needing to hunt or worry about other predators getting to them every day. Some animals life a luxury life like Shamu. Some are in captivity to preserve the life of the species.

• No no no no no!!!

I am a student myself. And although I would love to have some endless learning possibilities with one of my favorite animals, a seaturtle, it would make them feel uncomfortable and it would torture them.
    Imagine this: you are taken away from all of your closest friends and family members and you are tortured and used as a learning tool. That would be terrible!! Also, if you were a fish and takin to somebody that had no absolute idea what they were doing. Then if you ended up with another predator or the wrong breed of fish you could die right there on the spot. Thank you for reading this and I hope it changed your mind.

• I said no ...........

Captivity cause many health problems➡️The water has a lot of chemicals and bacterias ,some people trade them so so but so bad....I said no of keeping many marine mamals in captivity...That is very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very bad

• The animals will be uncomfortable .

• The animals will be uncomfortable .

• No is the right way!

There is a difference in saying that we can save animals, and that we can let them live. Taking marine animals in capacity will indeed save them, but it will not let them live their lives. Slowly the mammals will start to die mentally and the damage will be permanent. They will change and adapt to the new world we humans have put them in. They will become like robots. And if we ever try to put them back to their natural habitats, they won't be able to survive; no matter how much we train them to. How could we expect our children to love and care for these animals if they don't get to see their true 'wild side'.

• Dolphins shouldn't be in aquariums.

I don't think dolphins should be in aquariums because they can get home sick, scared, and they are defensive animals. I'm a dolphin lover and I've seen them not be happy. The aquarium workers keep them in a tank and the chlorine might kill them. We can make the world better by first saving dolphins.

• It Shortens Marine Mammals Live Spans

Wild dolphins can live 40 years and wild orcas can live 90 years, but in captivity they rarely survive their teens. When they breed in aquarium the death rates is very high. Some marine mammals babies die when they are born. Dolphins and orcas, their fin collapse and it shows that it is not healthy.

• It Shortens Marine Mammals Live Spans

• Save the sealife!

Thank you who supported no. You have opened my eyes to the truth and I have changed my mind to say that sea mammals should be free. In captivity, Animals kill themselves sometimes. This is bad. And some trainers abuse the animals. This shall not continue at all in this world! SAVE THE SEALIFE!!!!!!!

• No, they should not be held in captivity.

Marine mammals live in complex social groups and travel hundreds of miles in the wild. They are not suited for life in captivity where they live in solitude to swim in a small pool. Captivity also can cause health issues to many of marine mammals including numerous eye problems in seals and fin collapse in dolphins caused by a lack of exercise. Marine mammals are also known to be highly intelligent animals, and in conclusion should not be held against their will in captivity.