• Math should be taught.

I'm a high school sophomore and I have never been a math person and probably never will be, it has to happen. I don't know that I'll ever use it, but there may be people that might, and might ask for your help. Those people may think only you have the tricks that will do for them. Plus, you might use that advanced algebra! You never know!

• Math is More than Finding X

Math does alot more than solving for a variable. Math is an important agent in developing critical thinking skills and can develop spatial perceptions. Geometry can be, and is, used everyday either in a cognitive way or a physical way. Math also is not limited to equations, you can generate critical thinking problems that don't require numbers, but simply understanding and use of logic to solve problems.

• If Course It Should

I believe we need to implement the curriculum covered in College Algebra at the high school level, for all students. Therefore, math is one of the more important subjects high school students will study. I believe math is important and it is often required for those in college, so it wouldn't make any sense to remove it from the curriculum.

• Math should be taught from birth till death

YES! Math should be taught from the time a baby can recognize the characters till a person dies. Math is the central building block of all education. I am not suggesting that everyone should be good at math, as that will not happen. Eliminating math from High School is akin to turning schools into more of a public day-care than any kind of educational institute.

• Math is necessary

Math has to be taught in high school because it is the single most important topic to study in order to be successful in today's competitive society. If it was not taught in high school, America would be passed by many other countries. Math is crucial for an advanced society .

• It helps us think.

Yes, math should be taught in high school, because the people who do not bother to learn math will spend their lives being taken advantage of by the people who do. If you do not know math, credit card companies and auto loan companies will eat you for lunch, and you will not know what bad deals you are getting.

• Maths is horrible

I i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i ii i i i ii i ii i i i ii i i ii i i ii i ii i i i i i

• Maths is horrible

• Maths is horrible

• Maths is horrible

• Maths is horrible

• Maths is horrible

• Maths is horrible