• McDonald's is my nightmare and is growing.

Kids all over the world are getting obese. And the chemicals in this food kill. Serious. I know a kid that developed E-Coli, which is a disease. It's caused by chemicals in food and his case was created by the monstrous, grotesque place. I will never set foot in this hell hole again. I hope it get's bombed.

• Its so good!!!!!!!!!!

IT TASTES SO GOOD I LOVE IT. I COULD EAT IT ALL Day. There food taste like heaven and I want to be eating it rn omg I love it a lot. I like the shamrock shakes with fries and a big mac!!! Im gonna get it after my ortho appt. TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Its so good!!!!!!!!!!

• Why would you even ask?

Despite the low quality of their food, the unhealthiness of their food, and the awfulness of their marketing campaigns, McDonald's has built themselves a very successful business model. They hire a lot of people, and they probably provide more cheap food to more people than anyone else. Although I personally hate McDonald's, they've certainly earned their place in business, and it isn't my job to tell them they can't.

• We know its unhealthy but it wouldn't solve anything

If we did ban McDonalds worldwide the world wouldn't magically become Victoria's secret and Abercrombie and Fitch models. People would still be obese because bow everyone is going to flood into all the other fast food restaurants and increase business for them more then ever. The problem is now 1.9 MILLION people worldwide are unemployed and that would crash the market. People know it is bad for them it doesn't stop them from eating it. Fact is companies like McDonalds rule the world. People will eat it Bo matter what. The only way to stop people from being obese is making everyone vegan. In which case we will have another probation but this time it will be smuggling lollipops and cops raiding secret taco bells. So no banning McDonalds or all healthy foods is not solving anything. It will just result in a worse market crash then the great depression.

dark4144 says2014-05-21T16:59:36.340
I do love mcdonalds but I didn't work out I had trouble with diabetes I lost my left leg because of it I am weighing 421 pounds so yes I think mcdonalds should go out of business