• Just Be Responsible

In my opinion, I have a conditional yes.. I myself smoke marijuana every day. But I don't give in to the stereotypes of marijuana smokers, such as losing intelligence, acting out of the norm, and making their only goal in life is to get stoned. I have responsibilities to take care of, whether I'm high or not. My studies, family life, and job all come first. They always will. No amount of marijuana will change that. Ever.

Smoking marijuana is inevitable. It is just apart of our community and nobody can stop it. Whether it's legal or not is not the only question, it is how regulated it is. The fear of it being more potent now than ever is reasonable, but wouldn't you want people testing different kinds of marijuana and debating which is "safer" than others? It should be similar to different milligrams of pills, for example Tylenol or Advil.

Smoking marijuana has also been deemed safer than prescription pills. As we know, there are a huge number of deaths every year due to prescription pills. These are usually mind altering substances such as Oxycontin, or Alprazolam. Marijuana alters your mind close to as these would. Not the same feeling or "high", but the same concept. The only difference is that marijuana is physically impossible to overdose on. You would have to smoke pounds upon pounds of marijuana, and most pot smokers are either too high or two tired to smoke more than 3 grams in one sitting. You would have to be stuck in a marijuana field fire to even overdose on pot before you'd die of smoke inhalation.

So, all in all, yes marijuana should 100% be legalized in the United States of America. Just, as the drinking commercials tell us, smoke responsibly. And absolutely NO DRIVING WHILE INEBRIATED. That is another stereotype I forgot to mention...

Happy smoking.

• Medical marijuana should be legal in the U.S.

Medical marijuana should be legal in the U.S. There are a lot of patients out there that would suffer if it were not for the prescribed marijuana that they get for their condition. Since two states have already legalized marijuana for recreational use then it is only fair that medical side of it be legalized too.

There is a significant amount of research to establish that marijuana can greatly reduce pain in patients suffering from debilitating diseases. Additionally, recent research suggests that marijuana can actually improve the condition of patients with brain injuries. In line with such research, medical marijuana could be a very beneficial aspect of the treatment of many diseases.

• Yes,medical marijuana should be legal in the U.S.

Yes,medical marijuana should be legal in the U.S.It has been shown that marijuana can be more effective than many conventional medicines in relieving pain.Many studies have shown that marijuana is no more harmful than many legal substances so therefore should be offered to patients that could be helped with their problems.

• Medical marijuana should be legal in the U.S..

Medical marijuana should be legal in the United States. It's necessary to let people who are suffering from chronic diseases to use medical marijuana. If someone is dying of a chronic disease with no possibility of recovery, it is humane to let them use drugs such as marijuana. This is why many states are making marijuana legal.

• Yes medical marijuana should be legal

If marijuana will help someone medically then yes we should be using it. To take it away from someone it can help would be wrong. I am strongly opposed to legalizing social marijuana but in the case of helping someone medically I do see the benefits. There are many drugs available with prescription

• Medical Marijuana Should Be Available

I think it is best to stop punishing people who use a natural plant to feel better. There is no reason to punish these people and waste tax dollars housing people that are not criminals. Marijuana should be legalized for all reasons, but most importantly for medical use. I believe it is time to utilize this plant rather than cut it down.

Medical marijuana should be legal in the U.S. and I am glad that it is now legal. It has a lot of benefits and it helps a lot of people in need. Yes people do misuse their ability to get a prescription to it, however for the people who actually need it I am glad its available.

• Its time people

Yes, after reading and seeing pateints talk about how it is a great pain relif then by all means let it me legal, besides some of the side affects we get from legal medications out weighs probably the side effects you get from marijuana so its time people let it be legal.

• Legalize marijuana in u.s.

Marijuana should be legal in the u.s. because it it a medicine and it could help people, marijuana is not such a bad drug it keeps you calm, i mean dont get me wrong marijuana has its wrongs but it aint that bad you feel good when you smoke the herb.😃

• Its a drug

No, marijuana should not be legal under any circumstances because it is still a drug and could always be used in the wrong way. Marijuana could get stolen and used which could cause death. Yes, I understand that other drugs are used and could be used in the wrong way but having medical marijuana illegal would help put a stop to it.

• Still a Drug

Marijuana is still a drug and it can be used as an illegal substance. I think that it can still be a drug that will lead you to using others like cocaine or heroin. It will also lead to addiction and it will kill your body internally and externally. Let's say that a previous drug addict is injured and required medical marijuana. That means that they could go back to that drug.

• Marijuana is just simply a bad thing

Marijuana, no matter whether it is medical or otherwise can cause loss of intelligence and can cause many other health risks such as double the heart rate which can cause a heart attack as well as increased bleeding AND various lung problems. My uncle died from marijuana smoking as well as many other people so DON'T let it happen to you. Medicinal or not, marijuana is dangerous and bad!

• No, it shouldn't be legalized.

It may relieve pain, but it still causes health issues, such as, problems with heart, brain and kidneys.
    You may think that medical marijuana is not addictive, but studies show that just because it’s for medical use only, doesn’t mean it’s any less addictive.
    The police will have to work even harder to try and figure out which marijuana was being taken legally or illegally.

• No smoking marijuana

Still a Drug Marijuana is still a drug and it can be used as an illegal substance. I think that it can still be a drug that will lead you to using others like cocaine or heroin. It will also lead to addiction and it will kill your body internally and externally. Let's say that a previous drug addict is injured and required medical marijuana. That means that they could go back to that drug.

• No smoking marijuana