• No legalization of marijuana

Yes, they may say it prevents people from having seizers, however there is not enough evidence to prove this. If people want it badly enough they could go to Colorado, and the other states that have legalized it. If we make it legal in all states, people would abuse medical marijuana. People risk taking it because it is the only somewhat 'cure' that have found to reduce the amount of seizers per day. Even though i can't change peoples mind on how they view this debate topic, i strongly believe the states should stay where they are at. If they absolutely needed it, they would move to the states that have legalized it.

• Why Medical Marijuana should be legalised

There is a lot of evidence to show that marijuana is an effective and safe medician. Marijuana provides relief for people suffering from cancer, HIV/AIDS and epilepsy. It has fewer negative side effects than most prescription drugs. People who need medical marijuana should not be criminalized. If you benefit from medical Marijuana you should not have to wait and sometimes cannot for medical Marijuana to be legalised. Why would people who need medical marijuana risk it if it was not effective?

• Medical Marijuana legalised

There is a lot of scientific evidence that proves Marijuana is an effective and safe medicine. Marijuana provides relief for people suffering from cancer, HIV/AIDS and epilepsy. It has fewer negative side effects than most prescription drugs. If you use marijuana for medical purposes you should not be criminalized. People who need it should not have to wait and sometimes cannot wait for medical marijuana to be legalised. And I ask you why would people risk taking it if it was not effective?

• It saves Lives and Helps Relieve Illness and Stress

Marijuana is a proven treatment for a variety of medical conditions. It helps sleeping diorders, stress, it relieves pain from chemotherapy. In my opinion, if it helps, why not? It is not addictive. Only 9% of people say they are addicted. Its like pain killers. People believe marijuana to be more effective than pain killers.

• It saves lives

Opioid analgesics, which include OxyContin, Percocet and Vicodin, are often prescribed to patients who suffer moderate to severe pain. These drugs work by suppressing the perception of pain by dulling pain receptors in the brain. In the past decade, the number of patients prescribed opioids for non-cancer pain has doubled in the United States. In fact, in nearly 60% of the cases of fatal opioid overdose, the patient has a valid prescription.The study has even more dire implications for women. More women have died each year from overdoses. Meanwhile, overdosing on marijuana is virtually unheard of in the medical community (Kiesel).

• It saves lives

• Yes medical marijuana should in fact be legalized

Medical marijuanna can help with Nausea vomiting, pain and more, in helps fight diseases like ad-hd, cancer and helps with tumors from the brain, Medical marijuanna has no bad effects on anything its never had a recorded death, not even one, im elijah im 13 and thats what i think

• Medical marijuana should be legalised

Marijuana is helping critically ill people everyday. People are know able to live more normal lives because of it. Some states are allowed to have is why not Australia. Some medications are more toxic than those used in marijuana anyway. How are people going to know if it doesn't work they haven't tried it.

• Yes it should be Legalized

I think that people in America need it for pain!!!! Marijuana helps relieve stress for most people! I'm only 14 years old and I know that People are having serious problems without the use of Medical Marijuana. This is why I think Marijuana should be legalized in Every single State!!!

• Yes! Here's why...

Medical Marijuana has been known to actually PREVENT cancer, not cause it. And most forms of medical marijuana are ingested orally, like they will turn it into an oil to drink it, or turn it into a pill to take. Also, some may think that it is highly addictive, but that's not a very good argument because, isn't everything? Soft drinks are legal, and those are actually more dangerous and addictive than medical marijuana. Medical marijuana can be a safe and effective treatment for the symptoms of cancer, AIDS, multiple sclerosis, pain, glaucoma, epilepsy, and other conditions. There are dozens of peer-reviewed studies, prominent medical organizations, major government reports, and the use of marijuana as medicine throughout world history. So I'm sorry, but anyone says no most likely has an argument that is incorrect.

• no!

No because, medical marijuana isn't as good as the effects say. It will still coat your lungs in smoke and other harsh chemicals. Trying to save yourself from a disease isn't as good as actually caring for your lungs. Smoking medical marijuana won't help your lungs, which will lead to lung cancer, It's just bad!

• It would be such a stupid. Act trying to save your life with a drug which will kill you afterwards',

Marijuana is a drug and no matter what good it can do it will do more harm than good. It is addictive and once you have inhaled it in your body there is no way out of it. If it is made legal children , innocent children will be affected for their whole life . They would think it is normal but it is not and they will get addicted and it will be passed onto the next friend and on and on. Also drug dealers will benefit from it more than the people who are sick. And what harms the body can never do good. For example alchacol makes you forget your sad moment but not forever and it will kill you from inside , the same thing is with this drug. I strongly and truly from my heart want good for the world and I wouldn't ever want the drug to be legal.

• Cure maybe. Yeah

I heard that medical marijuana oil could cure cancer but u could o.D from it. Probably to many chemicals yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m

• No allowing marijuana is harmful !

I know it helps saves lifes but if it damages your brain, lungs, and immune system or other parts in your body people will just be giving there health more problems then they already have.
    That also means teens or adults will get more easy access to do marijuana and that wouldn't be good for the people.
    It will help but at the same time it will hurt you.
    So you take the risk of taking it or getting away from it you choose?

• It can damage lives

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo I smok wed I lov my wed u shud lov it2 it is god good I cri everytim I don't hav my wed. Wed is impurtante to me it mak me fel god. Smok dat 420 blayzin. I lov my wed, my frend lov dat wed2. It fel good

• No don't legalize it!

Though I can't possibly change people's minds, I've been doing a lot of research on it. People often have a dependence on it even after its usage to treat them medically. With them having it, it could spread possibly to the youth in their household, they could possibly get it to their friends, who could spread the news that this person has it. In a study about 55% said they could get marijuana within about a day. Even the legalization of medical marijuana would increase its everyday use which would not be safe for the public health or safety. Plus there is not enough (scientific?) support for medical marijuana and there is plenty to say why its bad it would be unwise to legalize. Say no to legalization.

• No legalization of marijuana

• Its hell in a tree

It kills
    in the garden of Eden, god made a tree that the couple Adam and Eve were not allowed to eat from. ( the tree of knowledge) marijuana is the same plant. It is a plant of evil. Sure it can help you in medical reasons, but people get addicted to it to the degree where it affects their body and their lives

• Ty yyyy gyugy

H h h h h h hh h h h h h h h h h hh hh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hhh h h h h h h h h h h h hh

• Ty yyyy gyugy