Should medical marijuana be legalized for everyday use?

• Yes it should

Medical Marijuana helps with diabetes, and slows down cancer. That should already be enough to say yes. I mean most of America smokes it anyway so what is the hesitation. It relaxes muscles, reduces nausea, mitigating pain and lowering eye pressure. So that is my opinion on medical marijuana. Ok

• Yes it should

• Medical Marijuana should be legalized within the US. Why should it be illegal?

23 out out of 50 states have already legalized the use of marijuana for medical reason.
    Marijuana has little side effects, giving it the benefit of the doubt.
    If everything that was bad for you was banned, that would mean that fast food would be abandoned, among numerous other things.
    So why isn't it a good idea?
    Besides, it helps relieve pain, and it relaxes people.
    It helps people who have chronic pain and, possibly, vomiting.
    It has done good for many people, so let it be legalized~

• Marijuana should be legal in the United States.

Marijuana causes no harm but more fun. It also helps against migraines. It can also treat medical reasons for serious illnesses and treat cancer patients. There is numerous reasons why marijuana should be legalized and most teens and young adults would agree as well. After all, marijuana would cause more drug dealers to be off the streets unless they're selling hardcore drugs which is cocaine. The government should just stop all the kaos of wether or not it should be legal or not and just legalize it already.

• Natural plant From Earth

God and mother earth put that plant here for a reason. Was it put here to destroy and control the population or was it put here to help people with illnesses. For whatever reason a plant should not be illegal because its a natural creation. Has anyone considered that maybe the plant is just trying to protect itself by making people stoned.

• Safer options offered against synthetic pain killers

People turn to legal drugs everyday to help ease pain. These same legal pill form drugs are responsible for countless deaths over the years. Marijuana has been consumed for centuries while having no consumption related deaths. That fact alone should be enough reason to legalize for medical purposes. Medical marijuana would undoubtedly save lives by offering a safer alternative to synthetic pain killers.

• I think that medical marijuana should be legalized for everyday use.

I think that medical marijuana should be legalized for
    everyday use. Marijuana is a natural
    plant that god made for human use. Who
    is the government to say that we shouldn’t be free to use it in the privacy of
    our own homes? As far as I know,
    marijuana has never hurt anyone.

• Medical Marijuana Should Be Legalized

Yes, marijuana should be legalized for every day medical use. Marijuana has proven to be an effective pain killer. It has also proven to be great at ridding a person of unnecessary anxiety. Many doctors are coming out in support of medical marijuana, too. Therefore, medical marijuana should be legalized.

• Marijuana should be legal.

I think that medicinal marijuana should be legalized for everyday use. It is no worse than cigarettes and better than alcohol. There is no reason that there should still be an everyday prohibition against something that isn't any worse than many other alternative and legal substances. I think legalization is right.

• Medical marijuana should be legalized for everyday use.

Medical marijuana should be legalized for everyday use. Since a couple of states are already legalizing marijuana then they should allow medical marijuana as well. It is only fair to the patients that are already using it. I think all the states should just go ahead and legalize the drug.

• Marijuana kills black people.

I see no point as to why marijuana should be legalized for everyday use. I do in fact believe that it has some medicinal benefits and should be legal for medical purposes, but there's is just simply no reason to legalize it for everyday use. Plus, it is known to cause mental illness' when use heavily. Legalizing it will make it accessible through your local corner store and kills will be smoking up in school. Alcohol is much safer and all pot heads should drink