Should members of the Ku Klux Klan and American Nazi Party be arrested?

Asked by: LiberalAgenda
  • Terrorists who poison America.

The KKK poison American children, filling them with hate, and prejudice. If they are allowed to walk free, racial crimes and tensions will lead to chaos and pain. If they are considered to be a "Domestic Terrorist organization" then why is joining the hate as simple as a phone call or a visit to they're websites?
    The Nazis are even worse, unlike the KKK, who want segregation of race, the American Nazis try to destroy the America we have come to love. They fill the streets with intimidation, and racial tension. These groups make the U.S. a laughing stock to many other nations due to our racism and the fact that we allow it to fester.

• In my eyes, members of both the KKK and the American Nazi Movement are terrorists.

The Nazis were founded upon Hitler's inexcusable racist policy and justified the killing of anyone who Hitler believed to be weak or inferior. The KKK were dumb southern bigots who believed in killing black people in the most heinous ways possible, and for some reason, our nation has allowed these monsters to roam the country unchecked. I hope that one day, a law is passed declaring the KKK and the American Nazi Party as terrorists and outlaws, so others can slay members of both groups without fear of repercussion. Every single member of both parties taken off the streets can mark a step in the right direction.

• Get rid of them. Lock them up and teach a brutal lesson &let them die a miserable life like they have done to so many.

All f you who say no are just plain pitiful, gross, and I mean grosser than the spit and shit and grime on the bottom of our shoes gross - nasty asses calling yourselves human. PLEASE this is 2015 not 1900's
    Some day something will happen to your (the people committing hate crimes) family and it will be 100% your fault.

• I say yes .......

The KKK have commited crimes before. Maybe not everyone of the KKK did it, but some of them have. I think we should work on getting people to cooperate, and realize that it doesn't matter what race we are. Though some of them may not have committed a crime, and maybe they should just be arrested for a short time. I think its wrong and we need to do something about it.

• Yes, by all means.

Groups such as the KKK and Nazis are a disgrace. They pollute American society, and commit brutal crimes, yet they get away with it. This is disturbing, especially considering that even today, in modern society, we allow such acts to take place.
    If we do not act now, and eliminate these organizations, they will continue to grow, and grow to the point where it could actually compromise the stability of the nation.

• Klansman yes, Nazis no

Klansman go around killing and lynching blacks. Nazis protest peacefully. The KKK wants to push Protestant values and persecute anyone who doesn't comfort. The Nazis just want their voice heard. So the KKK, yes, not the Nazis, though. That's how I feel about all of this. If it were up to me, I'd ruthlessly crush the Klan

• If they follow the law, no

To start: I personally see absolutely no real argument in favor of racism. However, as long as they follow the law, then no. After all, they do not arrest members of the Westboro Baptist Church. Besides, many in both the KKK and the Aryan Brotherhood do NOT participate in anything other than rallies, and I have yet to hear of a Brotherhood and/or Klan-sanctioned crime. Do I think that racists are subhuman because of their artificial blindness to how alike all colors/creeds are? Yes. But that does not make them criminals.

• Justice bears no bias

Yes, the KKK and the Nazi Socialist Party alike have both commited heinous crimes in their own past(s), but today both are incredibly small and very restricted groups.

If we were to prosecute people simply because of the history of their group, then would it be wrong to arrest everyone for their heritage? As long as neither group has committed a crime and given fair trial, both deserve the right to walk free just as much as we do.

• I won't stop you from calling them out.

I HATE EVERYTHING THEY STAND FOR. BUT. BUT. But, even the worst of our species have a right to free speech. Now, if they, say, commit murder in cold blood in support of their cause, I wouldn't stop you from going after them personally. Why not? Because sometimes the law doesn't line up quite perfectly with justice.

• Freedom is freedom, no matter how ugly

Alas, as ugly and hateful as these groups may be in their spread of ignorance, intolerance, and bigotry, their right to free speech is ensured. I don't believe they should be arrested, unless of course, they break a law by resorting to civil unrest or something of that nature. But, although I don't believe they should be arrested, they should be eliminated from society, and the only way to do that is through education. As harsh as we may attack them, whether it be with arrests or guns or violence, the most effective method of removing them from society is through educating people and spreading a message of love and acceptance of all people, no matter who or what they may be. Only when a message of true acceptance, no matter who or what an individual may be, is spread will we rid society of the KKK and the ANP

• No, Of Course not.

Everyone has the right of freedom of speech, and everyone has the right to voice their own opinion. It's grim, but unless they break the law, it would not be just to arrest and put them in jail. It would go against everything in our rights and freedoms that we practice every day.