• Is there really any question to this?

This is why we need feminism. It shouldn't be this hard to fix such an issue. This is about equality. No one is better than another. One gender isn't better than the rest. We need to stop being so misogynist and misandrist and start seeing everyone as equal. We have equal opportunities and equal rights. Is that really so hard to understand?

• Of course they should!

Here's the question: why should men get more wages than women? The reason is because men think they are OH SO MUCH BETTER than women. Why should they be so much better? God created man and women equally. In Galadians, it says so too. Men are risktakers, hes, but there are many American heroes that are feminine. It's not like women don't work or anything: sometimes women work better than men! I am currently supporting that both sexes should have equal pay.

• Equal pay regardless of gender - end male entitlement

To all arguing for pay based on skill, wake up. Any argument as such is groundless when countless women across the nation holding the same if not more qualification and experience than their male counterparts are still being paid less for their services. To me, this is ridiculous in and of itself. To belong to a specific gender (or race or religion) should not automatically ensure one a higher salary which is unforunately, so often the case still in 2014. Males internationally carry privilege with them and this undermines not only the work that women do, but also the significance of their efforts when they are paid only a fraction of the dollar a man makes. It is disrespectful, unlawful and primitive in thinking considering the day and age it is now.

• Yes they should

Yes just yes, we shouldn't need to explain why, it should be common logic. Right now women are being paid 77 cents to every man's dollar which makes no sense. I get equal work, equal pay bit, but why does that mean women should be paid less? Are you saying that women dont work as hard, yes maternity leave and family issues but still, women are equal and we work just as hard, this isn't the 1960's people, I want to see some real equality.

• Aren't women smarter than men?

Statistics have continuously shown females to be smarter than men. For example during GCSEs it was shown that females achieved more A* than males, thus why I believe they should be paid equally to men. This suggests that women are expected to perform their jobs better than men. However, it is essential that you take under account what job they are doing and the quality they are performing it at.

• Its a part of life !!!!

We should its a part of life i understand that some men have been said to be better workrs but woman have stepped up alot from back then. We all hve the equal right in places like this and i support what has been said to show than females should have the same wage.

• Yes women should be paid the same as men.

I think this because women construction workers can be as brave and as strong as men construction workers. Also women are humans to, so they should have all the same rights as men. Also women aren't Bigfoot or something, they should have the same respect as men. That is my argument.

• Women should obviously get the same pay as men

Women's self-esteem and confidence is lower than men's is. Let's say a woman walks into an interview and the boss asks what her skills are. She might say she can do so-and-so. She gets hired. A man walks into the same interview. He says he can do so-an-so and so-and-so. He will probably get paid even more anyways for just being over confidant, when really, he can only do as much as the woman can. And that is just messed up.

• They defiantly should!!!

Women are just as good as men.If they work the same, have the same experience, and perform the job well, it should be equal. Women are humans!!! Men are no better than them. They may be stronger or tougher, but in the end, women can do the exact same thing men can do.

• Men should be paid more.

It is true that both male and female athletes give the same amount of effort, but the same amount of effort doesn't mean they get the same amount of work done. Men's physical capability is higher, and men sports spark more interest in the world compared to women sports. If they get paid for the amount of attention and interest they get, it is actually equal.

• Women are the same

Men are not greater then or lesser then women. Men do not work harder then girls. Girls can be just as good or better the men. Some of our best heroes were women. Men have no right to say that they are better then us. Women get paid 69 cents for every dollar a man gets paid. I just wish it was fair.

• Men Try Harder

Men are bigger risktakers. This means we try harder and put more at stake. The poorest people are men and are the richest are men. Women only look at the richest not all the imprisoned men or homeless men nor do they care about those people. We Live to Work

• Men should get more money.

What if the men work harder than the woman. Cuz I said so that why men should get more money they are stronger smarter they are better in every way. Against women they do more than women they are not strong not that smart and they are not stronger than boys

• Women shouldn't have equal pay

Donald Trump said "women should have equal pay as long as they do as good a job as men" they don't do as good a job as men, they are bad workers who slack off and do makeup during work hours. They need their 'beauty sleep, and are late to work.

• Both genders are cool

Men are cool, women are cool. BOOM equal pay.Men are cool, women are cool. BOOM equal pay.Men are cool, women are cool. BOOM equal pay.Men are cool, women are cool. BOOM equal pay.Men are cool, women are cool. BOOM equal pay.Men are cool, women are cool. BOOM equal pay.Men are cool, women are cool. BOOM equal pay.

• I believe they shouldn't get equal pay, unless it's for the same job.

While it is true that men get more, it's because of the physical jobs that pay more that women can't do,such as movers or plumbers. Also, when men turn eighteen, they have to sign "the draft", while women don't. If a man feels that he is equal to a woman and chooses not to sign it, he will face a $250,000 fine and be put in prison for five years,adding up to roughly $465,000 dollars, which is more than the difference in what a man is expected to earn in a lifetime and what a woman is expected to make, so no.

• That would be sexist

No two demographics have to be paid the same in a capitalist society. Asian people make more than white people, white people make more than black people ect. Employers need to pay the most competent individual regardless of other factors. If men happen to have the upper hand statistically it makes sense, men have had a head start since oh.. The beginning of human culture. We live in a country that's been constantly progressing socially, but for now we're still in the shadow of the previous generation when women had no rights at all.

• Depends on the role

In manual labour jobs where heavy lifting etc is required I don't think women should be paid the same amount as men. It is not fair on men who will be carrying out more work but still get paid the same. If however the role does not require heavy lifting etc then there is no reason why a woman should get paid less.

• No they shouldn't get paid the same.

I'm a boss and I don't pay my workers the same because men know what they are doing and they put more effort in. Women don't have the strength. They just aren't meant for working. I personally believe that women aren't smart and they are lazy. Women shoukd just stay home and take care of some kids or something.