Should men be able to wear makeup and women's clothing?

Asked by: muaenrique
  • Girls do it why not us

I don't take much interest in girls clothes but I must say I can name tons of woman who where men's clothes because they are comfy so why couldn't other men do the same. Dresses I would not agree on. However high heals and makeup were supposedly originally for men.

• Absolutely, dress for comfort!

We should all be free to choose what we want to wear. It is about time that clothing became non 'gender specific' which would give us all far greater choice, but it will probably take years for this to happen. By having the freedom to express ourselves, it should lead to people being happier in their lives.

• It's up to the person.

I am male and I personally have zero interest in it, but if you're male and want to wear women's clothes, go for it!, what do I care? If it's not going to harm me or other people in any way, why should it matter. Each to their own I say!

• We have bigger problems in life

Why waste your energy dictating who gets to put what colors in their faces? I know some guys who look great in makeup, why limit creativity like that? Also most makeup was created for men. Eyeliner? Egyptian pharaohs. The only explanation I have of why it's such a big deal is people are afraid of change. Wake up! It's 2016, the world is changing every minute

• Why the hell not

Seriously, as long as its not something ridiculous like a swastika, I couldn't give a crap what other people choose to wear. Society decided make up and dresses were for women, it doesn't harm anyone to change the status quo. I would have high respect for any man willing to publicly wear make up and a dress, it shows bravery and liberty in a sadly judgmental society. Imagine telling a women she couldn't wear trousers as they were originally for men, ridiculous.

• Individual Liberties? Yes!

It is the right of an individual to dress how they choose. So long as what someone is doing does not immediately harm themselves or others, they are not doing something that others have the right to police. Many men who have decided in cross-dress in history did so to protest the stereotypes against them and try to break the gender role. When people contend that cross-dressing/dressing in drag is a bad idea, they normally refer to 'laws of nature', but clothing is a human-made concept - gender roles are a human-made concept. There is nothing natural about a society wherein people are held to a regard of life based on their anatomy nor on their gender identity. There is a time and place for laws and rules, but this is not one of them.

• Don't judge MEN

Who cares is men want to wear women cloths and wear make up its not like its hurting any body. Men can wear what they wanna wear look how they wanna look. If make up helps them then let them be, stop judging people just because of there let them be who they wanna be.

• Don't judge MEN

• Don't judge MEN

• Don't judge MEN

• Not right to do it.

The word to describe society today is narcissim. We think that we can and should break every law of nature so long as it makes us feel good and it satisfies our selfish desires Care about the mental consequences down the road? Pffff. Listen to what other people have to say and if they disagree with me for moral reasons I should listen? Hell no those people are monsters and evil. So no, I do not agree with this twisted way of thought. Men should dress like men and woman like woman. Wrong is wrong

• Not right to do it.

• It's just not Right

Men are men and not fucking women you fucking tumblr pieces of fucking cuntshit jesus fucking christ one has a dick and one has a fucking hole in their goddamn pelvis is that too hard to understand holy shit it's like every day it's this shit over and over and over again let it go you fucking confused shits

• Not right to do it.