• With informed consent and the appropriate technology

If the technology is developed then with informed consent I see no problem with it. It is your body, your choice. Although I'd expect that more often than not physically male people opting to have a uterus will be transwomen. Maybe every now and then you'll have a guy who just wants to be a guy with a uterus.

But a few things I'm wondering about, would the administration of female hormones be necessary for the uterus to function properly?

And how would you fit the uterus and an opening (a vagina) for it? Would the man have to part with his penis and balls for this to work or would there be a way so he could have all three and so turn himself into a hermaphrodite?

• Yes heck ya

That would be sooo awesome guys are wanna bes's they sooooooooo want one heck ya gay guys may need one la bob is so awesome i know he wants one bibbinsii wants one as well because he told me so hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi

• Yes heck ya

• No, I don't think so.

Scientists are saying that in a few more years, they will have the ability to theoretically give a male a uterus. This, in my opinion defeats the purpose of human genitalia... I feel as if the uterus transplant should remain a top priority for infertile females, because it is a lot less dangerous for them, and also because men just are not meant to have babies... Not to mention, hundreds of babies will have to be used in order to test this theory, and that will lead to a lot of deaths. Uterus transplants are already dangerous enough in themselves, as a vast amount of patients that receive them do not fair too well with them. Their bodies have a tendency to reject them, and I can only imagine what this would do to a male. You have got to draw the line somewhere when dealing with "advances" in health, because things like this may happen.

• It is not how nature works

Why scientists have to interfere with nature so much, this is not normal, this is not biologically and morally right and it is definitely not the way nature works.
    First of all, just like previous person mentioned, there is a high risk that a male organism will reject the female organ, so it is very dangerous and highly risky for a men to get such surgery.
    Second of all, women have "perfect environment" for uterus to function as it should. Women have specific vasculature which allows the feeding of the uterus with blood, pelvic ligaments which supports the uterus, natural hormones that prepare and support the pregnancy and many other biological advantages that allows women to bare children. Men by nature don't really have any of the above, organized in such way to allow pregnancy and birth.
    This will not be "awesome" but tragic! Changing human biology and physiology so much will result in serious consequences.