Should men stay at home and do house work while women go out and work.

Asked by: samuelong135
  • Why is it always women who stay at home?

I strongly feel that men should also work at home as it gives a support to the amount of hardwork a woman puts in looking after kids, and other household work.Stereotypes these days have defined the roles of men and women and have driven the minds of many people leading them to believe that women HAVE TO STAY AT HOME...But it is never that way, we all are born humans and both men and women have various abilities both sufficient to make a person economically self-sufficient.Therefore, I feel MEN SHOULD ALSO WORK AT HOME.

• Women most definitely shoudn't stay at home whilst their man go out to make the bread and butter!

This has been going on since the early years where men think that women are just supposed to be unemployed and a housewife.This,is ridiculous!My mother always told me to hustle like a man so that i wouldn't need to depend on them.We as women are suppose to be independent,employed and educated!Not housewives!!
    Never let a man mind you.Never.

• No. Unless they want to of course.

I don't think that that should be law or something people feel obliged to follow. If the man wants to stay home while the women works in a particular family and everyone is fine with that, then that's all well and good in my view. That could perhaps limit their income but that's their choice.