• Equality In Dressing

If men can't wear skirts then women can't . If we have equality in everything else in America then why can't we have equality in dressing?If you were told that pants are illegal how would you feel? Would you stand up for yourself? If a man wants to wear a skirt let him ear a skirt!

• A skirt is not gender-specific piece of garment

It is a common phrase these days, but it is the 21st Century and people should be allowed to choose and wear clothing that suits their personalities. Why are skirts for women and pants are for both genders?
    Why is a woman allowed to pick and chose between flat shoes, running shoes, construction boots and heels and a man is pretty much denied the same? How would any woman feel today if her employer will explicitly require her to wear only skirts and heels? Should it be sexist's opinion? Should it be harassment (or a form of harassment)?
    A man should be able to wear whatever he prefers and feels ready to wear. One condition only...Appropriate grooming is a must!

• Ladies wear pants

We need the cash flow that this new industry would create. Men should not wear woman's skirts they should have skirts made just for men. Men should shave their legs also and this will create more jobs. Marketing new products. This will let the girls see more of their men.

• It is not Crossdressing!!!!

People need to know that if a guy is using the skirt does not make you a crossdresser. Using girly make up and wareing a skirt and bra make you a crossdresser. If every guy uses skirts i do not think that it would be bad. I kinda like using a skirt because it is like a cape for your bottom. Also people need to know that you can alwas ware a kelt. I use one sometimes and i love it!

P.S. There is nothing rong beeing a crossdresser but people need to know the diffrents.

• Historically men wore skirts.

Men look smart in skirts .The male skirt is smart and delightfully comfortable to wear.Historically,men wore tunics with skin tight stitched stockings attatched to their under clothes with straps called points.
    This style of dress is still available for wear as stockings and suspenders.
    Traditionally cut Scottish kilts are now available as suits in plain materials with matching jackets, waistcoats and knee length boots in scotland. There is now law against wearing a skirt or a kilt

• Freedom and equality

Freedom and equality. In today's society, we are as open minded about dress as ever before. I believe that more men should wear skirts because age old barriers that have been in place for ages have restricted society in the ability to think openly and in a non-judgmental fashion. I say break down the barriers and dare to wear whatever you like.

• It is really a non-issue.

Common sense. Skirts are anatomically friendly to male anatomy. Besides, why should the presence or absence of an inseam matter to anyone? Obviously it shouldn't, but gender bigotry is alive and well. I am a 65 year old married man, and I have never understood the problem. Perhaps it is due to a lack of logical reasoning ability. After all, public schools studiously avoid teaching logic, and most people would not recognize an invalid argument if they tripped over one.

• It is a matter of common sense.

• Logically speaking men ought to wear skirts all the time.

• Sure, why not?

There are a few reasons why a male should wear a skirt if he chooses. Anatomically a skirt is well suited for a male. Skirts can be comfortable, even more comfortable than shorts in hot weather. And the biggest reason is freedom of choice. Why should women be the only ones to have freedom in what they wear? While not every item that a women wears is suitable for the male body, there are many items that can be suitably designed so as to be pleasing or at least acceptable to the inquiring eye.

• Why would they?

If the question was "should men be allowed to wear skirts" then I would say yes obviously people should be allowed to do whatever they want. However as this wasn't the question I'll keep it relevant.

I don't think men should wear skirts for the same reason I don't think they should wear tights and high heels or doggy collars or saddles. Skirts were not designed for men. Maybe I'm a bit old fashioned but I just think that a man should be a man. I don't mean going off in to the woods to punch a bear, I don't even mean not moisturising, but really where is the cut off point?

Are men going to wear frilly panties and bras so that their moobs dont sag when they get older? If we keep going down this road then we will eventually come to a point where it's difficult to distinguish between a male and a female human and it's already difficult enough for me to get a date.

• They probably shouldn't, but they could if they really wanted to.

The wording says,"should men wear skirts?" Not,"should men be allowed to wear skirts?" So, I'll assume that the question was intended as worded.

I have no problem with men wearing skirts if they want to, I wouldn't try to stop them and I wouldn't ridicule them. But I have to say that generally I do not think that they should. I think that skirts are attractive on women but not on men. In fact, I think that they look a little bit ridiculous on men and would never do it myself. Everyone has their own tastes and I would never deny someone else theirs, I just don't like it personally. In my opinion, there are things that are flattering on women and there are things that are flattering on men, but there are rarely things that are flattering on both. Even the things that both men and women wear (pants for example) are usually cut differently to fit the difference in body shape, body type, and overall image. So, if a guy wore women's jeans, he would probably look equally ridiculous (to me) as I might think he'd look in a skirt. Like I said, I don't really care what people do, but I PERSONALLY do not think that it looks good to wear clothes that do not fit your body type and do not portray an image that is flattering and consistent with your gender.

• Only a idiot would ask this question

If the topic said should men be allowed to wear skirts, yeah that's different talking about freedom of what you wear but this ask if men should wear skirts... Let me put it this way.
    1. Should girls sag?
    2. Should girls work out shirtless like guys?
    3.Should girls go in mens bathrooms?
    4. Should girls have penises?
    5. Should girls have names like Jack or Bill?
    6. Should girls be allowed into all men colleges?
    7. Should girls be allowed to play NFL with men?

Ovboiusly as you can see their are many distinctions between men and women that should be kept. Also personally since I don't support gayness I also don't support this on a personal level as a result.

• It Makes Them Look Weird

I'm not trying to enforce any kind of policy that men CAN'T wear skirts, I just find that if a man does wear a skirt, he is less attractive to me and most other people would categorize him as a girly boy or something of that nature. Second of all, skirts are not designed for men in the first place, if you want to wear a skirt-like piece of clothing and don't want to be labeled wrongly as a gay man, wear a kilt instead. Kilts look so much better.

• No pants for women

If we are going to make clothing gender based then it make sense that we have women only wear feminine looking clothing and stay at home bring up children. BUT we are past this type of thinking lets move to the future without barrier to all . Best wisjer to all

• Why is it necessary?

I don't see the reason for a man to wear a skirt. I don't even think men have an interest in wearing skirts, therefore, why is this even a debate? To be honest, if a man wants to wear a skirt then he should go for it but I just can't see where a man would have an interest to wear a skirt unless he's a feminine man or homosexual.