• Time to stop the double standards that exists between men's and women's clothing

We currently have a situation where women can wear men's clothes unchallenged, but if a man chooses to wear and item of clothing, such as a dress or skirt, designed for women then it is regarded as 'odd' or 'abnormal'.
    Attitudes do need to change - all clothing should be 'unisex', which would mean fashion freedom for everyone.
    I am a straight guy who chooses to wear dresses and skirts whenever I can, because I find them so much more comfortable to wear and enjoy the freedom they provide. I love the fact that there is so much choice available in terms of styles and fabrics - by contrast, men's clothes are positively boring!!
    My own personal favourites are sweater dresses, also maxi dresses and skirts, but I do also own and wear other styles of dresses and skirts. I should add that I go out as a man wearing a dress or skirt, I am not trying to pass myself off as a woman.
    And the best bit...... When I get a compliment from a woman about the dress or skirt that I am wearing, and the fact that I 'dare to be different and challenge the system'.

• I'll assume that you meant, "should they be PERMITTED to wear dresses?"

Of course men should be able to wear anything that women get to wear. To say otherwise would be sexist. It's very sad that male expressions of femininity are seen as pathological. It's darkly funny that people think that gender conformity is natural, but they also have to enforce it with shame and threats. If we didn't enforce gender norms at all, I suspect that the average person would far more androgynous.

• Yes, why the f**k not!

This is 2016, not 1959! If men want to wear skirts and dresses, LET THEM! It's their body, not yours! After all, women get to wear men's clothes so why the f**k wouldn't we let men be able to wear women's clothes?

People should be allowed to wear whatever they want, regardless of whether they're male, female, agender, pangender, etc.

• Clothes are only Material

Many reasons why I would say yes
    1 - better for you health
    2 - better choice of fabrics / colours / patterns / lengths / designs
    3 - they feel better
    4 - many women don't seem to mind

Our only reason against I can see is we worry about what others might think, well there view is not that important.

I already have about 20 skirts and 7 dresses which I wear around my home. I am not gay or a drag queen. Not interested in wigs / shoes / fake breasts or becoming a woman but just wearing skirts and dresses. Women wear men's suits and trousers so what is the problem in reversing the scenario. I will def not stop and my girlfriend does not mind. I am in my late 40s and life is too short to worry about minor things like this.

Wear what makes you feel good.