• Mercy killing should be Legal!

Yes. I have always felt that mercy killing should be legal. If people can make the decision on a animal dieing of cancer than why can a person make that decision for another. Yes People are different than animals, but at the end of the day, I would rather one of my family members put me to rest if they feel it is best for me, and I gave them the permission to make that decision upon my behalf if I am someday unable to make that decision myself.

• Economic wastage of money

There is no need of wasting money on such person of whom there is no chance of recovery.It is very painfull for both the ill person and for his family to live alive only mentally. And it is wastage of money to cure such a person for whom there is no chance of recovery medically.

• It should be legalized

I think it should be legalized because a person suffering from deadly diesease like cancer can't bear the pain. He is suffering with his life and the doctor said the person will live more days then i think mercy killing shoul be legal. In this way we get the patient free from pain.

• It should be legalized

• It should be legalized

A person who is on life support has already passed away so I do not understand why people feel the need to interfere with Gods doing. When God made a person he did not make us to live by a machine so please lets not a machine get in the way of meeting our God...Personally if I found myself in a situation where I am responsible for mercy killing a loved one, I would without hesitation....It will be painful but in the end it will be worth it

• It should be legalized

• YES it should be legal

If someone is terminally ill, and doesn't want to be a burden on their family, then all the power to them! It's their life, they can do as they please with it. Why it's such a big deal is beyond the real matter. The choice lies in their hands, and if they are unable to make a decision then they have family that is able to help, and speak up, or they can have a living will. There are several ways they can go about this to make sure that they get what they want, as long as they have a layer to stand by and have everything go the way they want it too..

• It should be

It should be legal because some people suffer server with no cure and they want u to you shouldn't go to jail for that its their decision. They need to under stand the judgement of others and how they want their life to be like .They shuld be real fast to get a goood

• It should be legalized

A person has the right to manage their life in their own way. It is legalized in many countries but still is a controversial topic. Doctors believe that it is against 'do not harm' doctrine. But in my opinion if condition of a person has worsened so much and has no hope he/she can choose mercy killing. It is a little same as suicide but suicide has not been legalized yet

• Why prolong the pain?

If someone is terminally ill and in pain, then surely it would be inhumane to keep them alive. Too often people are made to cling on to whatever remains of life. It is degrading and cruel to force someone whose body is shutting down, to continue to fight nature against their will. Let people die with as much dignity as they still have, and let them find peace.

• What about the doctor's ?

Think about that, every doctor takes an oath that says he will do whatever he can to save people and dosent allow them to take part in killing soafter they did so much to try and save this people we ask them to do somthing that they are aginst. That should be included in the decision too.

• Where do you Draw the Line

Some people argue that mercy killing is okay for terminally ill adults. Other people take this even farther and argue that terminally ill children should also be allowed to die. In Belgium, an unhappy transgender person was allowed euthanasia. In Hitler's Germany, anyone who wasn't mentally or physically healthy enough was euthanized. If you start, where do you begin to draw the line?

• The person might be important for the family

The person who dies might be a huge support or may be the only support for the family that is left behind after his death. The family might be left helpless after his death, and may largely relay on the income support or donations of the government which would generally increase the load on the government and no providing of support might lead to crimes and poverty in the country.

• Its a crime to kill someone when there is chance ,although veery small,that this person might recover

While there is a chance for recovery ,mercy killing should be illegal,but people usually get tired so fast,and lose hope believing death is immortal,instead they should keep in mind that this patient may recover one day and killing him now would be a murder ,and maybe he does not want die.

• Legalize murder - the deliberate killing of one person by another

Life is precious and the only time and opportunity we have. I work in an ER and
    I have NEVER seen anyone, in 20 years, who wanted to die unless they were
    depressed or in acute pain. Both of these are treatable. We can provide comfort
    care. We can use medications and counseling for the depressed.
    I have, however, seen families, hovering around a dying person, wanting
    them to die and already fighting over who gets what. I have seen people
    who don't want to care for a family member anymore because they are tired, frustrated or their
    love for said person is not as strong as their own selfish desires and wants.

• Any type of killing is murder

If you kill someone, in any way, you are ending their life. Ending a life is murder. That would pretty much be legalizing murder! Why would our country want a doctor's paying job to include murder? Murder has already occurred a lot in our country. Why would we want doctors to do it?

• Euthanasia is a very brutal act.

MERCY KILLING should no more be supported. Its not a legal act according to me. After a great effort or a miracle when the person comes alive, why should we let them die . Anyways its not our duty to take away one's life , the one who gives life is the one who is supposed to take away the life . What i an trying to say is 'Stop this brutal act'. Thats all. Thank u with the hope that no more such practices are carried out . THIS IS NEHRIN FROM CLASS 9 UAE .

• Euthanasia is a very brutal act

• Families need time with eachother

The patient or wife of mother or father should be the only one to choose if they want the patient to be mercy killed or euthanasia. Also instead of killing the patient they should try to find a cure. They shouldnt kill someone just because the disease is supposedly incurable

• It is a murder no merciful killing no merciful kiling.

It is a murder and god said no killing also it is so bad to kill . Imagine the blood . Make the people continue their life and reach their goals so do not kill these people.Killing is so bad is so bad so so so so so so bad and makes god angry from us because human do not have the right to kill but god only