• Meth is safe

I have been doing meth for years now. I don't think its addictive or dangerous when used in moderation like I do, I only use it in the mornings and afternoons everyday. I am very productive now that I only sleep 3 nights a week and have lost plenty of weight as well.

• It'll help more than you think

It has been proven in Portugal that the decriminalisation of meth works. Instead of spending tax payers money on arrested users and dealers they can put all that money into rehab centres to help people who want to get of it. Also if made legal itll be manufacturer in safe and clean factories and will be much better for people and also they can get rid of the psychosis components so the drug isnt as bad.

• Make it legal

Yes it should be legal. I am an ex-addict and I still believe that it can be made safe within society. There is dangers and that goes with all drugs legal and illegal. In moderation meth is great, you just need to limit the access to it. Allow a set amount person per day and you can curbe the abuse. Make it legal and reduce the crime.

• Its good stuff

I have been doing meth for years and i feel great. It makes you feel like you are alive and who doesn't love that. Nothing bad comes from it other than it being illegal. I have only lost 60 lbs,my job, and my wife and children. In the end it is definitely worth it cause meth is good and it will never leave you for your grandfather like my wife did.

• To protect innocent homebuyers

Meth is one of the worst, most dangerous drugs there is. But it should be legal. Why? Because having it illegal in addition to causing the ordinary problems with making any drug illegal: black market violence also leads to innocent people getting poisoned. Innocent homebuyers often don't know the house they are buying has been contaminated by an illegal meth lab and exposure themselves and their children to poison which can cause serious illness and death.

If meth was legal it would be regulated and it would only be produced in factories, not in homes. No matter how much damage meth use does to the user, even if legalizing it would hypothetically lead to more users those users are doing it to themselves. Nobody made them smoke the meth. So why should we prioritize saving these people from themselves over protecting the innocent homebuyers?

Furthermore, prohibition doesn't lead to people getting off drugs anyways. People go to jail, people join gangs, when people get out they have a record have a hard time getting a job, and they go back to their drug of choice often worse than before.

And since taking drugs is illegal drug users don't share that they use with people outside of an inner circle of drug users, which provides consistently positive social reinforcement to their drug use. Contrast that with alcohol. An alcoholic is more likely to be confronted about their drinking problem. An illegal drug user not so much. So if you become addicted to alcohol you're more likely to get help for it than if you were addicted to an illegal drug.

• Yes, meth should be legal.

Making meth legal may solve some problems, if meth is illegal, people could end up killing police officers who are trying to bust them when they are cooking, distributing, or smoking meth. If meth is illegal, people
    would still cook and sell it, but if it is legal, people would also cook and sell it but it could lead to less drug dealing related deaths.

• Yes Meth should be legal because Freedom!

Because Freedom hygfrrfbvdrtucryvxxsvgcghhvccbhhgcxdvgvcdfghbvxxvvdxxxcxdfvvggrdffggghgffhhgcghgtyu fttddhgd fdxzzfgvrfd gddxssdfgvc cddtgghdxdrgg fddcdsedggsscffth dsfgcddxfggyddffgb freedom bgjhftrfcserfgggydxvv because freedom fdsxcgggfg btgggcff fddrggg because freedom gcddrgghhfbhhcft because freedom hvfcvbhhfddd cb because freedom hgvvbffcx jhgdsccgv because freedom gfccddfgf because freedom cdfdrrggfvhhh jfffcddxswvhh because freedom bgfdghyfcgh because freedom nhvffxgg gddvgffb because freedom gfghgvfddeg because freedom hgvdgggff because freedom fdfgghdf Because Freedom

• Asd asd asd

Asdasd s dasd asf f f f f f f ff f ff f f f f f ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f ff f f f f f f f

• Asd asd asd

• Slot of fun s

It's great slot of fun smoking Meth I do it once and a while or use to had to stop because it's hard to find. Wish I could find it. Most people who try Meth are hooked and you will like it. Make Meth legal today. Sell it at the store.

• Nnn nnn nn

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnn n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n

• It hurts people

Nooo meth is horrible! Meth kills people! I have had fam that have odded on it... And also i got taken from my parents bc they were on meth!! It ruined there and my life it should not be legal!! It has caused more harm then it has good! Nooo

• It's dangerous and dumb

Meth is made out of chemicals. It will eat you alive. It will slowly kill you. You may feel great while on it, but you'll develop health problems. It is disgusting. It turns you into someone you're not. It should stay illegal. I live where there is an oil boom, we have a HUGE meth problem here. I have lost many friends and loved ones to that disgusting drug. Nothing good ever comes out of it. It is addicting. If anything, legalize marijuana before METH. Meth destroies families, and yourself. After you do it once, you are hooked. And all you care about it that next fix. It is literally made out of battery acid. Before saying meth has medical purposes look up what people use to make it. For dumb.

• Hujygdsbgsdjfgvbfjhkhjggkjmgjhgjhbv hyhjghjhg ythjgjhgj

Hgfhjtyhjg;/'kj'kjglkihljg hjghfghjgtfhjg jhgfjhgj ghjhgjmngj ghjgjg jghjhgjghj hjhgjhghj hgjhgjgjhhgjhgj hgjhgjghhj hgjghjhgjghjhj hjjhjjhgjghj hjhjbn hbhbjhhb hbhjbhbhbhhj hjbhbhb hhh h b b b b b b b b bb b b b bbb gggggb gggg ggbb bb bb bb b b bb bb b bbb b DDDDDD DDDD 8----D gggg gggg ggg gggg ggg