• For the sake of people who don't use meth

I want meth legalized so I a non-user of meth don't have to risk buying a house contaminated with meth (as legalized meth would be produced entire in regulated factory settings), I don't have to worry about getting hit in a driveby shooting by gangsters fighting over it, and I don't have to worry about being the victim of a drug raid on the wrong house.

If legalizing meth means more people will try it then that's their stupid decision. At least non-users will be protected from the above-mentioned things.

Although I'm of the opinion that people who want to use meth will do so anyways, so this would help them too, at least meth wouldn't be cut with impurities and the dose would be known.

We could also and should also require all meth consumption (and the experience of the high) to take place in special, designated facilities so methheads aren't going around in public high on meth.

• Yes, it should be,

I do think meth should become legalized. But I believe this of all drugs. We've seen that in countries where drug use is legal that there are actually less citizens using it. And in countries where it is illegal, it is used often and there is an overflow in prisons.

• No, this drug is too deadly to legalize

Methamphetamine is a slow poison that destroys its users,
    and sometimes their families as well. Meth users are not enjoying a mild
    recreational pastime. They are taking a hard drug that will ruin their bodies,
    and sometimes their minds. They are
    addicts, who must serve the drug instead of themselves. The police may
    selectively enforce the drug laws nowadays, but they know that methamphetamine
    is one drug that should never be legal.

• Prohibit societal harm

What we do to our own bodies and with our own bodies should not be governed, this much is true, and there are many harmless psychedelic drugs that should not remain illegal while dangerous drugs like nicotine and alcohol are allowed. However, this does not apply to something like methamphetamine.

• Don't legalize Meth.

The public sentiment towards the legalization of some drugs appears to be shifting in its favor. We should not however consider legalizing all drugs, especially the more dangerous one
    like heroin and methamphetamine. These drugs are highly addictive and can cause a great deal more harm than other drugs like marijuana.