• Yes, Mexico's Independence Day should be more widely celebrated.

Yes, Mexico's Independence Day should be more widely celebrated because the nation should be proud of where it came from. We should celebrate our neighbors to the south since they provide an excellent alliance, despite what certain politicians say today. We should understand the struggle that many Mexican Americans face.

• Yes, it should.

Mexico's independence day should be celebrated more widely. A country attaining independence is something that should be celebrated because it is a mile stone achievement. Celebrating independence day is another way of honoring the heroes who fought the Spaniards in an armed conflict where most of them lost their lives.

• I'm not sure

What does this question really mean. Mexican Independence celebrated outside of Mexico or just that Mexico's Independence Day should be more widely recognized by other countries? For example, the UK doesn't celebrate the 4th of July, but it's an acknowledged holiday. Is this question asking for the same type of recognition or asking whether more Mexicans should be observing the holiday?

• No, Mexico's Independence Day is good as it is

No, I believe we should not celebrate the independence day any more widely. It is as good as it is. Increasing the scale makes it a festival: fireworks, carnivals, parades, etc. Currently Mexico isn't doing so well financially so we should not waste money on unnecessary budget. We should focus on helping Mexico develop more, and then we consider celebrating Independence Day in a big scale.

ThisIsMyUsername333 says2016-10-05T00:52:41.163
It should be celebrated more in Mexico, I guess. I wouldn't know because I've only ever been to Mexico once, when I was on a cruise to Ensanada, but I was only there for about 30 minutes. After that, I got bored because it's just like a poorer version if my home town.