Should Michele Bachmann be on the House Intelligence Committee?

• She Really Should

Michele Bachmann should definitely be on the House Intelligence Committee. She is very much qualified for the position and I believe that she would do a good job. She did very well in her positions on the Senate and as a member of the House, so I wouldn't expect anything different from her.

• That Is Like A Bad Joke

The fact that this woman is on any committee, let alone the Intelligence Committee is horrifying to me. She is a vile, hateful woman and I'm just so surprised she keeps getting elected. Last year she made hate-filled, baseless accusations against innocent people, claiming they were Muslim terrorists, trying to start a modern-day witch hunt. It is an outrage she is still on the HIC.

• She shouldn't be on any committee.

Michelle Bachmann should not be on any committee nor should she be allowed in government in any capacity. She is a pander who only made it into office based on selling out her ideals to the Tea Party and other groups that hate Obama more than they care about actually reforming the nation.

• No. Period. No.

Michele Bachmann should not be on the House Intelligence Committee because she has proven, time after time, that she is a bigoted, unfocused, hostile person whose main political aim is to attempt to damage President Obama's credibility. I say "attempt" because I have never heard her speak a well-formed argument that would accomplish her aims.

Anonymous says2013-03-05T11:46:00.580
IF SHE IS A BIGGOT AND CAN HURT THE PRESIDENT IN ANY WAY NO SHE WOULD TRY TO UNDERMINE THE OFFICE OF THE PREIDENT