Should Middle Eastern states be allowed to possess weapons of mass destruction?

• It is similar to the gun debate.

By bullets:
    Self Defense
    Radical Islam and other non state orgs will definitely use WMD if they had it
    Iran/NK will definitely use it unless they know the US would counter attack
    there are the force of good and evil. Evil will use it immediately, the US is good (we are not using even when we have the justification to employ WMD)

• Not that they should

Nobody including the United States (which has the MOST nuclear weapons) should have nuclear weapons. But "allowed" implies that we have some sort of a right to allow or disallow this. We DON'T. Whenever the United States complains about another country's nuclear weapons it is being a big fat hypocrite. In fact the US has no moral legitimacy to talk about anything in foreign policy as long as the exile of the Chagossian people continues. That must be rectified before the US is to regain any legitimacy or trust.

• NO!

No nation should have WMDs! They are the ultimate bane of humanity and no country has the right to have them. It doesn't matter if it is a country in the Middle East, or a superpower like the United States. The Cold War almost brought us to the edge of extinction once. Ceasing the proliferation of WMDs is the only way to prevent it from happening again.

• No country should possess weapons of mass destruction.

There really should not be weapons of mass destruction in any country. How can it be alright for one country and not for another? Our world needs to come together in harmony and realize there is no good reason to possess WMDs. Unfortunately, Middle Eastern states seem to be much more violent and ready to use such weapons than other countries.

• Say No to Weapons of Mass Destruction

I do not believe that anyone should be able to have weapons of mass destruction, and the Middle Eastern States are included. The potential negatives of someone having them vastly outweigh the positives. There are also so many other weapon alternatives that could be used. Nothing associated with them is a good thing in my opinion.

• No one should be allowed to possess weapons of mass destruction.

No political agenda should allow us to murder hundreds of thousands of lives with the press of one button. I think war is disgusting and no way to solve any issue. Call me a bleeding heart, but I don't think it's fair that even the United States could potentially have these kinds of awful weapons.

• No

No I do not think Middle Eastern states should be allowed to possess weapons of mass destruction. I actually do not think any country should own weapons of mass destruction. There is no real need to, especially if no one is allowed to have them. They claim they have them for defense but I think it's more for intimidation.