Should middle school and high school students have access to condoms?

• Condoms prevent diseases

Giving a kid a condom doesnt mean you are giving them the ok to have sex, it just means you are providing them with a way to act responsibly if they find themselves in that situation. If more people used condoms and if more parents would talk to their kids, it would cut down on unwanted pregnacies and tge spread of stds.

• Access to condoms is a general good for students who may be more impacted by peers

Students in middle school and high school should have the ability to get birth control as they may be more influenced by peers than family. However, the school should not be the organization endorsing the use of such devices as their funding does not give them explicit right to make such determinations.

• Yes, middle school students and up should have access to condoms.

Students grades six and above do not have fully developed brains and they are going to make bad choices at times, so it is important that they have access to condoms become even if they are only taught abstinence, they are still going to have sex. It also hurts society, because it is very likely that a child born to someone so young will require government assistance.

• Yes School kids should have access to condoms

The kids today are maturing a lot faster than in previous generations. As a result they are becoming more sexually active and sexually aware at a much younger age. These kids will have unprotected sex if they do not have access to safe sex supplies. It would be better in the long run to prevent underage pregnancy than to try to expect those kids to abstain entirely.

• No, if they want them they will find a way to have them.

There should not be open access to middle school students ever regarding sexual activity, but high school students should not have it either. If kids want to have sex, they will find a way to acquire the protection on their own. It is our duty to tell them not to do so, not encourage it.

• No, middle school students should not have access to condoms.

No, middle school students should not have access to condoms, while high school students should have access to condoms. Middle school does not have quite the reputation for sexual experimentation that high school does. Providing access to middle school students sends the message that sex is okay at any age. While high school students are better able to make decisions about their bodies, middle school students are not ready to make those same decisions. Furthermore, a high school student is capable of getting a job to support a child if the condom breaks. A middle school student does not have that same opportunity.

RosaWyatt says2017-12-27T20:57:02.340
I’m so excited! Thanks to Dr. Azeez for bringing back my Ex-husband and brought great joy to me today! Azeezabdulahi12@gmail.Com is certainly the best spell caster online, if you need your Ex lover back fast! And his result is 100% guarantee….
After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. I tried to be strong just for the kids but I could not control the pain that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because I was really in love with my husband. Every day and night I think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and I needed help, so I searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Azeez can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and I did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 18 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day, with lots of love and joy, and he apologized for his mistake, and for the pains he caused me and the kids. Then from that day, our Marriage was now stronger than how it was before, all thanks to Dr Azeez he is so powerful and I decided to share my story on the internet that Dr Azeez real and powerful spell caster who I will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: Azeezabdulahi12@gmail.Com
You can also call him or add him on what’s-app: +2348160153829