Should middle school students have a free period?

• Yes we do

As a middle school-er we need an x block. I have a hard time doing home work at home so the x block would be helpful to me and many other peers of mine. Even for the adhd kids it'd be good for them to take time off school in x block and study or socialize or even just relax.

• We need it!

While in classes we have lessons but sometimes we can't do our homework at home. So we have to do it in study hall. If we get a free class period we would most likely have free time when were done then we can hang out with some friends. It will give our teachers a break to.

• YES let the free periods come!

Our future adults spend countless hour working non stop. With school starting at 7 o'clock the average amount of sleep they get is 9-8 hours. If these kids had an hour of a free period all of this can be solved. If they had a free period they could gain energy by having a snack, or taking a quick nap.This will also help students get the homework assigned. My cousin goes to school from 7am to 4pm. When he gets home he has 3 hours of homework giving him only 2 hours of family time before he counties his schedule again. Just one hour of free time will at least help him focus in school and get ahead of the game.

• It might help.

At my school we use technology a ton! So when we have a project that requires internet connection, or using a computer some of the students can't finish it at home due to not having internet connection, or a computer. Maybe a free period would help some students in that situation.

• It might help.

• Yes students need a break

Kids are trapped inside of a class room all day long and usally only have a shortend period for lunch. A free period would allow students to get work done and simply have free time withe there friends and piers. Lets stride for a free period in all middle schools who's with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Helping others and understanding

Students SHOULD get a free period in school because what if they got homework they don't understand? Some parents come how late and never have time to be with their kids! Students will get help from teachers and their is a strong change that the student will understand that subject better. With understanding each other students will make more friends and won't feel left out anymore!

P.S. I got more but my report in a little to long....I'm writing the report right now in 7th grade.

• Yes they do

Middle school should have a free period! Maybe for lunch! So that way you can go buy something at a fast food (not too far from school) if they don't or can't eat the cafeteria food. Plus lunch is my favorite time of day at school, but sometimes I don't like cafeteria food so I just wanna go to sonic near by and buy tater tots. But I can't, I'm not aloud to have a free period? Why do seniors get the fun!

• It is necessary

It's necessary for a developing brain to have a break from 8 hours of sitting in boring classes in silence with people that you hate. There isn't always an opportunity for you to relax after school because of the amount of homework given by each teacher. There is also chores, which are required by most parents, eating, socializing, bathing, and extra curricular activities. Sometimes, we never get time to rest at all!

• I think that we should have a free period

Have you ever had that felling when you are so stressed and just need a break! Well you can if you get a free period. Or have you ever had sports and couldn't do you homework well if you get a free period you could do that homework,or if you need help with something, I am sure your teachers would love to help you.
    And that is why middle schoolers should have a free period

• No Breaks For Middle School

I do not believe it is necessary for middle school students to have a free period. If they require one or feel that it is necessary, then maybe the school day should be lengthened so they can have the free period without taking time out of classes. Middle School can be a tough age, but more freedom during the school day probably isn't going to help anyone.

• Sorry but no...

As a middle school student, the 4 min is already long so we talk to our friends. A free period isn't such a good idea because your giving a bunch of 12,11,and 13 year old's extra private freedom. It's just over rated and not needed. Also there's always lunch so...

• Free periods are dangerous

Someone could trip and fall. And get hurt and kids would just jsut just jus jud ju ju ju ju ju ju ju ju ju ju ju ju ju ju ju ju ju ju j u j u j u j u j u j u ju just goof off.

• Free Period Is a Distraction

Free Period is a bad idea. I think this because they could get distracted too much and focus and the fun instead of doing missing assignments. I think this should be a work period so the students can catch up to missing assignments and improve their grades. This would be a better idea if it was a work period.

• Asds aSD aS aSD

Yes ss s sa s s s s ss s s s s s s s s s s s s ss s s ss ss ss s s s s s ss s s s s s s s ss s s s s ss s s s ss s s as s s s s s s sssss s s

• Asds aSD aS aSD

• Asds aSD aS aSD

• Asds aSD aS aSD

• Asds aSD aS aSD

• Asds aSD aS aSD