Should middle school students have to wear uniforms?

• I feel like we shouldn't have to wear uniform because who cares if we are wearing name brand clothes.

I think it is only right to let us express our self because if not then no one will no who we really are. And that isn't fair to us what if thats the only way we know how to express our self. And i feel it's very unfair to us.πŸ˜§πŸ˜΅πŸ˜²πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘ΏπŸ˜’πŸ˜₯πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜«πŸ˜©πŸ˜–πŸ˜†πŸ˜€πŸ˜±πŸ˜¨πŸ˜°πŸ˜•πŸ˜Ύ

• Makes a difference

Since we implemented a uniformed code of dress a year ago, we have documented that the overall climate of the school has improved. Detentions have decreased by 1/2 and suspensions by 70%. Why? We believe that students become less concerned about their clothes and more importantly less interested in what their peers are wearing. Also, when students follow one rule , they find it more natural to follow others.

• If schools want to

If schools want their middle school students to wear uniforms than they should be allowed to do so, since they clearly see the educational merit in doing so. In middle school, fashion begins to matter more, and uniforms can both take focus off clothing and increase discipline...beneficial to certain students.

• Students Should Wear Uniforms

Yes, middle school students should have to wear uniforms. Uniforms eliminate many of the causes of school violence. These causes include gang identification and picking on students for dressing differently. It creates an even playing field in which students can thrive free of the fear of these stated problems and more.

• yes uniforms are good

I think middle school especially should be using uniforms because kids that age tend to try to show off their clothes and it might not be fair for the kids who are less fortunate and may even cause for them to be distracted and may even effect their grades in the long run.

• We should have uniforms.

We need uniforms because it will teach us discipline. Also we must do that because we will work better understanding someone is not talking about your clothes. Sometimes you feel uncomfortable sitting down ,but if you get past the fact it will help you feel good about yourself because you aren't different from anyone else wearing the same uniform.

• No no no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• Be bee fee .

A ia ia ia a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Be bee fee .

• Tommy waz here hommie s

Cuz im a crip for life cuz lol crip for life blood ganag sucks hommie u now wat it do snapchat bet your bonney wants sme more lol shout out to my homiie rare lolololololol cr7 lol l ll o lo l ol ol o l o l o l

• No, they should not have to wear special clothing.

They should not because it to much and the kids get bored. At least the uniforms will cheer them up with all the stress. Maybe if they want the whole uniform thing they could give them a sticker or something like that on there shirt why do you want the whole "Wear the same looking clothes every day". Think about it.

• No they shouldn't

Its there choice of wat there supposed to ware if they ware jeans they ware jeans if they ware shorts they ware shorts if they ware a t shirt they ware it if they ware a regular they ware it they shouldn't have to ware school uniform its they're choice.

• No they shouldn't

• Students like myself should not wear uniforms

I think this because my school,which shall remain nameless, cares more about uniform than education.The teachers that work there get more distracted than the students and they are forced to distrupt the lesson.I care about my education but do we really have to wear school uniform? I think we should still be thinking about our education...

• No no no

• No i DONT WANT TO

I don't feel we need to wear a uniform I strongly feel it should be our choice to dress how we want to and express our selves. And some people don't like wearing skirts and if we have to wear uniform we will have to wear a skirt or pants

• No i DONT WANT TO

• Because what we ware shows who we are

Many kids all over the world ware uniforms they do not get to show who they are.And some family's cant afforded a uniform. Some people can balley pay for food at the school you might think everyone can buy one. My family can not pay for school food.
    Thank you

• No Uniforms! Freedom!

This country is the United States and that means that we have the choice to be free and so what we want. We should be able to wear what we want as long as it's appropriate for the school's dress code. They only make clothes make clothes for us to wear not for us to stash and keep aside. We should have the freedom to wear what we want.