• Yes yes yes

Students need a free period to let the stress out or to catch up on homework.Some students may have a job and may need time to catch up on sleep because they had to work late. In conclusion i think students should have a free period. Yes yes yes yes.

• Absolutely!!!!!! Yes yes yes!!!

Student need time to talk and socialize. They need time to get energy out. I am personally trying to convince my school to have free time. Middle school is full of stress. We need time to just chill and not worry about work. I understand that there has to be rules to prevent people from getting hurt, but we need free time!!!!

• Omg yes plsss

Us middle schoolers need this! It is hard enough with all the stress and pressure they put on us! It would be wonderful to have a period where we could catch up with friends, do homework, (I totally do mine ha-ha) i know lol but still we could also get in some zzzs' i totally also not do that in class either but anyway not kidding we need this so please vote a big fat happy yes!

• Yes Yes and Yes

Well children are in need in rest so they don't have stress. And when children have stress they pop and get grounded that is why children need the rest. If they don't have their rest they can get sick and weak. The child needs 8 to 10 hours of sleep when adults only need 7 to 8 hours of sleep. So they need a lot of sleep and rest. CASE CLOSED

• Students need free time

Students need a free period because they need a time to talk with friends and they have worked all day in class and maybe their tired and need to get up and exercise to walk and be with their friends. They would do better in their work if they had a free time in school.

• Students need free time

• Yes yes yes

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

• Usahclkudshlck ewqewr reqtq4

2efwerqwrwqe rer wer wer er e e ee e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e ee e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e d s s s

• Yes i do

I have a hard time doing homework at home because of sports and my parents always say i have to much homework and not enough time some people say foucus mroe but i think i do need it to do my work becuase i have sports to do at night

• Yes sire ya

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes no

• Well, what's a free period?

In order to answer this question, we need to look at what it means to have a free period. Would it help, or would things deteriorate? I myself know that the problem aligns not in time, but in the fact that classes aren't fun. They're dull, boring, drab, and sometimes even the teacher doesn't want to teach. Plus, the condition in middle schools aren't great either, at least in my experience, in terms of people actually doing work (LOL?). I don't think it's a free period, but a reform of how middle schools work and operate.

I don't even know if adding a free period works. We've seen it in other schools, and it frankly doesn't help much.

• The best of all of them in my head

I don't think that it would be nice and easy to use the word is the best of all the way it is not an option for me to the game and a lot of fun with the best thing to do it all day today uat and a lot more fun an addictive as the best thing to say I don't know.

• I don't think it's time for a few years back on my way home from work to be the first half of the day.

I'm at a time when you are so much for a few years back on my phone and it will not be able a lot of fun with the same thing over and over again in my head is a very good at the end of the best of luck with your own business in China has been the most beautiful thing in life and I don't have a good time waster but I can't believe I have no idea how why I don't have to go do something within two months.

• Yes, since it helps.

A free period would help middle school students because they don't even have recess so they need some time to relax. All the things students do in middle school are learn, get homework, and go to the next class and leave for school. So I think that it is needed.

• Yes, since it helps.