Should Miley Cyrus have let a formerly homeless man accept her Video of the Year award at the VMAs?

• Yes, she should have.

While I think it may have been a publicity stunt, I think she was trying to do a good thing and raise awareness for homelessness. Especially with the number of young people watching I think it was great that she let him tell his story on a nationally televised event like the vmas

• It was a nice gesture.

Miley Cyrus needed to do something to repair her image, and allowing a formerly homeless man to accept her Video of the Year award at the VMAs was probably it. She might not have had the best of intentions when she did it, but it was nice to see her at least try to do something wholesome. I hope she keeps it up.

• Miley Cyrus's Decision Was Okay

Miley Cyrus should have let a formerly homeless man accept her Video of the Year award at the VMAs because there is nothing really wrong with her decision. Implying that it was questionable means that a formerly homeless person has something to be ashamed of. Miley Cyrus let someone else, who had a hard life, get a few minutes of fame. No shame in that.

• Miley Cyrus VMAs

Yes of course Miley Cyrus should have let a formerly homeless man accept her award at the VMAs. Many people overlook homeless people as less than them. People who are homeless and even not famous would love and opportunity like this and its a once in a lifetime opportunity. It was a very generous thing of her to do.