• Require Military Training

Many countries, including Korea and Israel, require military service or training during the decade after high school. This requirement teaches young people discipline, respect for authority, independence, and self-reliance. Everyone should be required to spend at least two years serving in the military or Peace Corps after high school. It would teach young people to be much more responsible.

• Good for everybody

Military training will make people disciplined, responsible and independent. It will also make people respect everyone equally. Hopefully, it will also reduce the crime rate in India. Countries like South Korea are progressing because people have a sense of responsibility towards their country and family. This could happen to India also.

• Good for everybody

Posted by: VitJ
  • Cfdsgfvsd s ss s

Vdsvaddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd fddd d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d d d d d d d d d d dd d d dd d d d d d d d dd d dd d d dd d d d dd d dd d d d

• Lol lol lol

U jk h ji j j io j j h n n k n j k j kkkkk k k kj l j m j k n k nj nm hb k m l n j m j j b j n u y l n ln n n k njk

• Good for students

If military education is given in school it benefits us but, mainly it benefits for the girls by this they can learn self defence and many other things. It makes us strong and helps us to become fit. So it will benefit us if we learn do the military training.

• OMG Are You Insane?!!!!!!!

We can learn responsibility and independence apart from going military. As you grow up and go to college, you are alone from then on and naturally get disciplined. Forced to go to military just to learn those stuff ? Nah. I rather not go. It does not justify why going to military helps us. Not only that, I am sure that only a small percentage of people's future is relevant with having to use body power, meaning that training for military is ultimately useless. Not only that, it is 21 century; time of advanced technologies! We don't need that huge amount of human soldiers, but you know, I'd rather devote those money for developing our own high-tech weapons. I see that South Korea is in a cease fire, but North Korea has missiles, and nuclear weapons. Are we just going to act stupid and sacrifice those valuable young men in the battle fields where N.K bombard S.K? No way. I hope the S.K gov. is at least smart enough to know that. Also, you guys always say freedom, liberty and justice. And why not here in Military? And I guess you don't know how dreadful our society is. Today, unemployment is the highest issue, and they hardly can graduate or get employed even if they commit their special time of 2 years for studying and searching for jobs. How can you belittle their important time of their life so easily? You guys must have been raised in an affluent, rich family or something. For all these reasons, should military training be obligatory? You better think deep about this, man, if you agree to this motion.

• Study, don't waste time.

Research, Nobel ? Don't waste precious time training. A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a aa. A aa a. A a a a. A a a. A a a a a a a a a a a. A

• Study, don't waste time.

• Hell no, I won't go!

I know that many people swear by the military and their training. I think that it is an excellent example of coercive group think. While I understand that this is necessary in a combat situation, I am disturbed by it's reality. I would sooner abandon this nation than be forced into military service.

• Military training should not be compulsory.

Many people want to join the military. While that is all fine and good, the government should not have to make every citizen do military training. Many people, especially those who do not want to join the military, are not physically or mentally prepared for the harsh realities of military training, so they should not be subject to it.